Bust Up the US No Go Zones

The jihadists who we capture from the enclaves should be interrogated to the point of having their brains fall out. Anybody see Jack Bauer ripping up those ragheads in the CTU interrogation room ?

Yeah. And my best idea was turning the jihady creeps over to Jack Bauer. GO JACK!! Sic'm!

My goddess, Protex is absolutely nuts. He thinks Jack Bauer is a real person.

After we get the enclaves ripped up (but the buildings saved), I say we make them animal shelters for mostly homeless cats. They could also have provisions for spay & neuter clinic, and then release the cats back out , if they can't get adopted. The land could be made into public parks or sold in pieces to the public to bolster up the state treasuries.

Go change your depends
What's this ? Some kind of age discrimination BIGOTRY ? I thought you liberals were supposed to have that taboo.Just use it when it suits ya ?
It isn't just liberals who think you're a nutbag with this no go zone conspiracy theory.

I've got a no-go zone just 4 miles from my house.

It's called Walmart. I tried to go there the other day, but I was stopped because I lacked a confederate flag decal on my truck, had no proof of trailer certificate and was about 40 pounds short of belly fat.

Forum List

Back