Business wants "IMMIGRANT" worker. Not Republican. Get it? "IMMIGRANT"!

R

rdean

Businesses want immigration reform now - Jul. 11 2014

Survey GOP executives want immigrant labor not voters The Daily Caller

Cover story What business wants from immigration reform - Denver Business Journal

Small Business Wants Immigration Reform for More Than Cheap Labor - Businessweek

Bill Boyarsky Immigration Reform Is Good for Big Business - Bill Boyarsky -Truthdig

Losing 2016 Republicans Change Nothing on Immigration Politic365

I wish Republicans would stop saying they are protecting their jobs. Business doesn't want you. They want educated and hard working people.
Would you turn over expensive equipment to uneducated Republicans?
Try to understand GOP, business doesn't want you. They only want your vote to protect big business from responsibility. Quit being dupes. You protect big business and they create jobs for everyone else but you.

Cover story What business wants from immigration reform - Denver Business Journal

Small Business Wants Immigration Reform for More Than Cheap Labor - Businessweek

Bill Boyarsky Immigration Reform Is Good for Big Business - Bill Boyarsky -Truthdig

I wish Republicans would stop saying they are protecting their jobs. Business doesn't want you. They want educated and hard working people.
Try to understand GOP, business doesn't want you. They only want your vote to protect big business from responsibility. Quit being dupes. You protect big business and they create jobs for everyone else but you.

dear, can you tell us what point you are trying to make??

Yo, did your momma slap you to often? There goes your $15.00 dollars an hour you Radicals are demanding?:cuckoo:

"GTP"

Yo, did your momma slap you to often? There goes your $15.00 dollars an hour you Radicals are demanding?:cuckoo:

"GTP"
Republicans aren't qualified to make that much. That's why they fight it.

dear, can you tell us what point you are trying to make??
EdwardBaiamonte :dear, can you tell us what point you are trying to make??

I thought it was clear. Let me say it again:

Business wants "IMMIGRANT" worker. Not Republican. Get it? "IMMIGRANT"!

Hilarious that Republicans on the USMB have no comeback. What are they going to say? "We ARE qualified for something". Only, they know the next question will be "what?"

Forum List

Back