Business that hire illegal aliens

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
BUSINESS THAT HIRE ILLEGAL ALIENS
IS THE PROBLEM

We have 20 million illegal aliens in this country because businesses are allowed to hire them and the businesses are protected by congress, senate and our president. And they have to protect the 20 million illegal aliens also. How much do businesses give in contributions to campaigns?

Business that hire illegal aliens, cheap labor, are the problem and Immigration Reform will not change that. They will still be a source of cheap labor.

We have 6,000 ICE agent trying to deal with millions of business that hire illegal aliens and 20 million illegal aliens using false social security number to work. We spend millions trying to secure the border and the still come. We need to put thousands of national guard on business sites to stop illegal hiring.

They come to this country illegally because they want a better life. But why should their desire for a better life come at the expense of me and my desire for a better life. I have to pay for them and for mine through providing them with education, healthcare and welfare.

Forum List

Back