Business owners: What obstacles has government imposed on you?

That's because people like to bitch.

Ever ask them why they voluntarily engage in a nightmarish activity?

Is there an industrialized nation where starting and running a business is easier?

So much false outrage. It must be tiring.

clueless

Is there an industrialized nation where starting and running a business is easier?

Most business owners don't sit around and bitch about regulations.

Well, maybe the unsuccessful business owners do.

Most business owners don't sit around and bitch about regulations.

Well, maybe the unsuccessful business owners do.

You don't hang with many then do you??

the iema is a pain in the ass. Tier 2 reporting stems from the "community right to know" act. Takes me days each year to compile. welcome to iema

having to file foi requests for reports on inspections of my own facilities. Now it takes 2 weeks to get a sheet of paper they used to hand me in the field.

Worker's comp rates that keep going up and up. We've filed one claim in the past 35 years.

my liability has more than doubled over the last few years. 0 claims. Shuch a sham

and whose fault is that??? Did obama sign into law a bill that caused your rates to double???? Didn't think so

i have no interferrence to my business. All workers are 1099. I pay self employment tax and taxes on net income, after business deductions..

i suspect your business is about as large as the kid next door mowing lawns to supplement his allowance.

yep, gave up on running crews since i have to have two operations this year. One down, one to go.
Afterword i plan on gearing up for big jobs again.
But i do love to work for cash only.

most tax dodgers do

New Topics

Forum List

Back