Business owner who banned Muslims from business is running for governor!

Racist scum . They are the true terrorists .

I might have a problem with him.

But then I recall that the leftists are in war against white males, in fact they have made racism against white males a public policy.

Given that that is the case, I have no problem with anyone discriminating against leftists, for any reason. In fact, that is what everyone should do. Then, as taxes are cut, and they realize that they have siphoned of hard working people the entire time, perhaps the smug finally goes away?

Wow, really?

Folks on the left say to those on the right that Islam isn't a race? Now she wants to ban the religion, and you call her racist?

I just can't figure partisan logic out. I really can't.

Listen to the scum crying about shit they don't even understand.

Racist racist racist, dumb-asses don't even know that the word means!

Last edited:
Head over and see if you can find some body parts. Your racists do not kill anyone. There are many reasons to be wary of Islam, it is not a race problem it is an ideological one. A supremacist cult that believes it has the right to kill.

I might have a problem with him.

But then I recall that the leftists are in war against white males, in fact they have made racism against white males a public policy.

Given that that is the case, I have no problem with anyone discriminating against leftists, for any reason. In fact, that is what everyone should do. Then, as taxes are cut, and they realize that they have siphoned of hard working people the entire time, perhaps the smug finally goes away?

Huh ? First off, a huge % of leftists are white male. 2nd, find me a store banning white males and I will also shit on them too.

Wow, really?

Folks on the left say to those on the right that Islam isn't a race? Now she wants to ban the religion, and you call her racist?

I just can't figure partisan logic out. I really can't.

Islam is not a race . But Arabs and Persians are mostly all Islam . So let’s not kid ourselves when righties target “Islam”.

So who is she racist against snowflake? If you had READ the article it also states she won't allow Klansman nor "neo nazis" in her business either. So keep crying.

Ohh I’m sorry, I read your post and thread title. Stupid me , I should learn not to give your bullshit any cred.

Forum List

Back