Business owner targeted/ Warned by city for flying military flags

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A Jacksonville, Florida power sports dealership was issued a warning citation by the city over military flags displayed in front of the store.

Business Owner Targeted/Warned By City For Flying Military Flags

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warned for flying flags , so the soldiers who shed blood to give you the right to force people to do that shows how much disrespect people have for those who risked their lives and died for idiots to be idiots and do some bs like this.

If all of this is as reported, (we weren't there, we don't know the whole story), then that's one city inspector who should be updating up her resume............ For dishwasher at some sleezeball dive restaurant........

Fake News and distortion from liars INFO Wars. But hey, it's our daily dose of garbage from the wacky right wing.
Why is this fake? A city inspector issued a warning but was immediately overruled by city officials.

Obviously, the flags were against some sort of existing ordinance or rule. Otherwise, she would have had no reason to issue a warning. If the mayor wanted to change that ordinance, that's fine, but the woman was doing her job.

Obviously, the flags were against some sort of existing ordinance or rule. Otherwise, she would have had no reason to issue a warning. If the mayor wanted to change that ordinance, that's fine, but the woman was doing her job.
look at this leftist ****.

city ordinance must be enforced
illegal immigration, meh

illegal immigration, meh

What a dumb remark. Standard for RWNJs I guess.

illegal immigration, meh

It is right on point. Exactly on the mark. If there was treasure to be found I landed on the X.

truth is a bitch

just understand that we already know you hate Vets and love criminals, it's nothing new

illegal immigration, meh

It is right on point. Exactly on the mark. If there was treasure to be found I landed on the X.

truth is a bitch

just understand that we already know you hate Vets and love criminals, it's nothing new

You're funny. Dumb, but funny.

illegal immigration, meh

truth is a bitch

so you are the one and only leftist that wants our immigration laws enforced.

you wouldn't be the one selling the Brooklyn bridge would ya?

illegal immigration, meh

truth is a bitch

so you are the one and only leftist that wants our immigration laws enforced.

you wouldn't be the one selling the Brooklyn bridge would ya?

I love a good laugh in the morning. Say something else.

He gets to keep his flags, obvious leftist inspector gets bitched slapped by the mayor

Lenny Curry

✔@lennycurry

https://twitter.com/lennycurry/status/985989617982885890

1. I Have directed city staff that military flags should be treated same as US flag. Let them fly. I Have reached out to the business owner & will review employee procedures. COJ employees r expected to be respectful of our customers - you, the people of Jacksonville.

4:13 PM - Apr 16, 2018

Lenny Curry

✔@lennycurry

https://twitter.com/lennycurry/status/985989710093877248

2. We support our military and veterans, and we appreciate businesses who honor their service.

4:14 PM - Apr 16, 2018

Jacksonville business will keep flags flying after city inspector issues warning, disrespects veteran in store

He gets to keep his flags, obvious leftist inspector gets bitched slapped by the mayor

Lenny Curry

✔@lennycurry

1. I Have directed city staff that military flags should be treated same as US flag. Let them fly. I Have reached out to the business owner & will review employee procedures. COJ employees r expected to be respectful of our customers - you, the people of Jacksonville.

4:13 PM - Apr 16, 2018

Lenny Curry

✔@lennycurry

2. We support our military and veterans, and we appreciate businesses who honor their service.

4:14 PM - Apr 16, 2018

Jacksonville business will keep flags flying after city inspector issues warning, disrespects veteran in store

So why didn't he make that decision before it became a big deal? You think he didn't know about the ordinance the day before the inspector did her job? I personally think they made the right call, but trying to imply someone was intentionally trying to disrespect those flags is dishonest.

..and it's not MSM headlines as usual [ like Starbucks Gestapo ]....only when ''leftists'' are perceived to have their rights violated is it MSM headlines
..this lady seems like she can't think out of the box...can't think beyond what's written on paper---like a leftist robot ....
...again, if it were a BLM/etc flag, there would've been second thoughts about issuing a citation, if at all

Forum List

Back