Business is based on greed alone

Where are all of the conservatives telling me that this kind of thing never happens, and that I don't know anything about economics?

Anybody that has ever believed that business was ever motivated by anything but greed is severely naive.

They should certainly not tell Americans what their government should look like

This proves my point that prices never go down no matter how much we slash taxes on businesses or give them subsidies. Businesses will never lower their prices. Why we should bend over backwards for them for anything is beyond me. Heres my proof.

Airlines balk at passing 'tax holiday' on to fliers - USATODAY.com

So do you think businesses should make money to give it away?

Just want them to be honest...and tell the truth like it is.

"Hey we as business owners are going to gouge the piss out of every consumer for as much as we can. We want you to make us tax exempt because we are greedy sob's and want it all, and we want it now. So shut your mouth and know your roll."

By their actions you shall know them.

This proves my point that prices never go down no matter how much we slash taxes on businesses or give them subsidies. Businesses will never lower their prices. Why we should bend over backwards for them for anything is beyond me. Heres my proof.

Airlines balk at passing 'tax holiday' on to fliers - USATODAY.com

The last time we had a "tax holiday" because the FAA shutdown they retroactively collected the taxes from the airlines after they got re authorization, and then anyone who bought a ticket, kept the reciept, and itemized deductions, got a refund.

Forum List

Back