Bush's war protects our rights

REVxERIK

CLASSIC LIBERAL
Sep 2, 2009
i read something today, i can't remember where or who wrote it, but it went like this

Bush's war in iraq is being fought by soldiers defending our freedom.

it made me chortle

i read something today, i can't remember where or who wrote it, but it went like this

it made me chortle

Glad you can find it in yourself to chortle at the expense of troops risking their lives for their country!

Our sons and daughters in the service are risking their lives following the lawful orders of their leaders. Whether it is to the benefit of our nation yet remains to be seen.

it made me chortle

Glad you can find it in yourself to chortle at the expense of troops risking their lives for their country!

no, i don't laugh at the troops. i'm laughing at how that person believes this war is defending our rights. i love the troops. even though i think the war was pointless i still respect them in their fight.

Our sons and daughters in the service are risking their lives following the lawful orders of their leaders. Whether it is to the benefit of our nation yet remains to be seen.

correct. they are heros in whatevr battle they fight, but this fight in way protects my freedoms.

it made me chortle

By making more enemies?

Or by attacking Iraq to end Papa Bush's war?

it made me chortle

By making more enemies?

Killing Jihadists is making more enemies?

By making more enemies?

This does not help our cause

Abu-Ghraib-Prison-Photos11jun04p02.jpg
Abu-Ghraib-Prison-Photos11jun04p04.jpg
Abu-Ghraib-Prison-Photos11jun04p12.jpg
Abu-Ghraib-Prison-Photos11jun04p22.jpg
Abu-Ghraib-Prison-Photos11jun04p30.jpg

Bush lied to America in order to get us to go to war.

Our soldiers are dying for nothing and all that's really being achieved in the long run is helping fuel the image of America as an evil empire

I feel bad for Setarcos's poor wittle Jihadists, they're so tough when they're hiding behind women and children, but not so tough in broad daylight

More wars are not going to solve the problem. Repeat the same actions ad you'll get the same results.

By making more enemies?

" If you encounter 10 Taliban members and kill two, he says, you don't have eight remaining enemies. You have more like 20: the friends and relatives of the two you killed.

-Gen. Stanley McChrystal

By making more enemies?

" If you encounter 10 Taliban members and kill two, he says, you don't have eight remaining enemies. You have more like 20: the friends and relatives of the two you killed.

-Gen. Stanley McChrystal

So, wait a second, Obama is making more enemies, is that what you're telling me?

-Gen. Stanley McChrystal

So, wait a second, Obama is making more enemies, is that what you're telling me?

bush, obama, possibly the next president. depending on how long we allow these wars to go on.

bush started these wars, not obama. obama just sucks at ending it.

Forum List

Back