Bush's trillion dollar tax increase

Sure I have showed you that social spending has grown by leaps and bounds above military spending. So the only beast being starved is the middle class. I agree though no politician would be able to run on that type of platform, that's the whole reason they are spending this country into bankruptcy is because of votes.

But you believe that McCain will be different though. You believe that somehow a career DC politician like McCain is going to be so different from any of the other establishmentarians we had to choose from.

You just perceive him as being a little less spendthrifty than Obama will be, so he's good enough to earn your vote, right?

But you believe that McCain will be different though. You believe that somehow a career DC politician like McCain is going to be so different from any of the other establishmentarians we had to choose from.

You just perceive him as being a little less spendthrifty than Obama will be, so he's good enough to earn your vote, right?

I defintely don't agree with MCcain on every issue. But due to our realisitic choices he's the best available. Obama has proposed over a trillion dollars in new spending, that's absurd. I wouldn't vote for him directly or vote for him indirectly by supporting another candidate other than MCcain. Realistically Mccain is the only other candidate who stands a shot to beat Obama in the general.

I defintely don't agree with MCcain on every issue. But due to our realisitic choices he's the best available. Obama has proposed over a trillion dollars in new spending, that's absurd. I wouldn't vote for him directly or vote for him indirectly by supporting another candidate other than MCcain. Realistically Mccain is the only other candidate who stands a shot to beat Obama in the general.

Reagan and Bush created the national debt, but it's all Obama's fault.

Reagan and Bush created the national debt, but it's all Obama's fault.

No the war on poverty created the national debt 11 trillion dollars in actual money spent and countless less money available to the engine of the economy the middle class.

No the war on poverty created the national debt 11 trillion dollars in actual money spent and countless less money available to the engine of the economy the middle class.
If it wasn't for Social Security and the Social Security taxes over collected YOU and I would be in greater debt than YOU AND I are in right now....

Social taxes collected are paying for a great deal of the overspending of OTHER PROGRAMS LIKE THE MILITARY, in congress....

you seem clueless on this and seem to be "brainwashed" in to one thinking of choice and not opened to what REALLY is going on....wake up reeves, you got it in you to not be just a PAWN for others that promote their own political agenda...!!!!

They've taken OVER A TRILLION DOLLARS from tax moneys that were collected for SOCIAL SPENDING as you call Social Security, and USED it for the war, and for the military increased spending, and for homeland security and a number of other programs that ARE NOT social programs....

they have made the working class only, pay for things that the wealthiest should have paid for or contributed to, BUT THEY HAVEN'T because they pay no SS taxes on over 100k earned....they are stealing fromn the middle class to pay for the rich's tax breaks, by using social security monies to pay for the military etc....NOT TO PAY FOR SOCIAL programs like social security, which is what the TAXES WERE COLLECTED for....

Care

Last edited:

I can't wait until McCain proves himself to be exactly what he is, if he gets elected. You just wait and see.

Hopefully next time around, if we still have a constitutional republic left, you and the rest of the voters who think like you will realize the futility in voting the way you do.

I can't wait until McCain proves himself to be exactly what he is, if he gets elected. You just wait and see.

Hopefully next time around, if we still have a constitutional republic left, you and the rest of the voters who think like you will realize the futility in voting the way you do.

It's reality, face it. It does no good to run from it. All you do by running from reality, in this case, is get an ultra liberal elected.

If it wasn't for Social Security and the Social Security taxes over collected YOU and I would be in greater debt than YOU AND I are in right now....

Social taxes collected are paying for a great deal of the overspending of OTHER PROGRAMS LIKE THE MILITARY, in congress....

you seem clueless on this and seem to be "brainwashed" in to one thinking of choice and not opened to what REALLY is going on....wake up reeves, you got it in you to not be just a PAWN for others that promote their own political agenda...!!!!

They've taken OVER A TRILLION DOLLARS from tax moneys that were collected for SOCIAL SPENDING as you call Social Security, and USED it for the war, and for the military increased spending, and for homeland security and a number of other programs that ARE NOT social programs....

they have made the working class only, pay for things that the wealthiest should have paid for or contributed to, BUT THEY HAVEN'T because they pay no SS taxes on over 100k earned....they are stealing fromn the middle class to pay for the rich's tax breaks, by using social security monies to pay for the military etc....NOT TO PAY FOR SOCIAL programs like social security, which is what the TAXES WERE COLLECTED for....

Care

Can you show me again how military spending is greater than social spending? Please be very specific.

Facts are that we as a nation have spent by conservative estimates 11 trillion dollars. Not counting unintended consquences, due to decreased productivity and other such factors.

When the top 50% of wage earners pay for just about all income taxes something is wrong. The government bleeds the middle class's wallet to buy votes from low income workers.

434 million in means tested welfare which I posted earlier doesn't even include Social Security. That is a low figure due to the age of the article.

Can you show me again how military spending is greater than social spending? Please be very specific.

Facts are that we as a nation have spent by conservative estimates 11 trillion dollars. Not counting unintended consquences, due to decreased productivity and other such factors.

When the top 50% of wage earners pay for just about all income taxes something is wrong. The government bleeds the middle class's wallet to buy votes from low income workers.

434 million in means tested welfare which I posted earlier doesn't even include Social Security. That is a low figure due to the age of the article.

Vietnam War was $133 billon dollars
Korean war level of $350 billion
First war in Iraq $71 billion
This $700 billion for global war on terror since 9/11(including Iraq and Afgan).
Approximately 1.25 trillion dollars spent on all modern day wars

The war on poverty has cost 11 trillion dollars with increased poverty.

Wow who is really 'brainwashed'?

How about a link?

moreover, Even if I Have Erred In My Calculations And Overstated The Correct Amount Somewhat, The Total Will Certainly Reach This Astonishing Sum Very Soon, Given All The Plans And Programs Already Set In Motion.

Lmao....

That's From Your Article...

Lmao!!!!!

Would you like more links to the cost of the war on poverty?

Not really. We are in agreement that the government gives too much of our money to corporations and individuals.

Not really. We are in agreement that the government gives too much of our money to corporations and individuals.

Well I have shown individual welfare maybe you could show how the second highest corporate tax rate in the world qualifies for corporate welfare?

Forum List

Back