Bush's state of the Union

nosarcasm

Jul 15, 2004
Idaho
how it should be:

Iran disarm now or face grave consequences.

Dafur: We are willing to stop the slaughter if necessary by the use
of force. We ask the UN to call it what it is , genocide. Europe
face your responsibility and contribute forces or shut up for good.

Conscription: Due to the war on terror we will start a consciption
and expand our military to cold war strength.

Issue a war tax to balance the budget for 4 years.

Your thoughts ?

nosarcasm said:
how it should be:

Iran disarm now or face grave consequences.

Dafur: We are willing to stop the slaughter if necessary by the use
of force. We ask the UN to call it what it is , genocide. Europe
face your responsibility and contribute forces or shut up for good.

Conscription: Due to the war on terror we will start a consciption
and expand our military to cold war strength.

Issue a war tax to balance the budget for 4 years.

Your thoughts ?

Or What? We're going to "moon" them. Another war?

Dafur: Or what? we're going to moon them? Another war?

"In 27 years, social security will require an additional $200 billion dollars"
George W, ten minutes ago.

Didn't Bill Clinton suggest that his 300 billion surplus, should be used for social security?

Frankly if you are not willing to fight the enemy has already dictated their
terms. It depends what the American public wants to do and if they
are willing to have soldiers fight to protect the people in Dafur from
genocide.

I am not happy to pay taxes but as I once did for the German
reunification I am willing to pay my extra share to make it clear to
the dictators of the world and the Islamic extremist that if need be
we will fight.

As a liberal minded individual I assume you did not oppose the ideas
of fighting to protect the people of Bosnia when they got slaughtered ?

Was it just me or did the response from the democratic party during the of that Iraqi Lady who voted on Sunday hugging the parents from a fallen soldier seem a bit disingenuous?

If dems had their way, those parents and that lady would have never met tonight as Saddam would still be in power...

r2490966058.jpg

"....U.S. first lady Laura Bush (R) applauds while her guest Safia Taleb al-Souhail comforts Janet Norwood (C), whose son, Marine Corps Sergeant Byron Norwood of Pflugerville, Texas was killed during the assault on Fallujah, as the Marine was honored during U.S. President George W. Bush's State of the Union address in the House Chamber in Washington February 2, 2005...."

hylandrdet said:
Didn't Bill Clinton suggest that his 300 billion surplus, should be used for social security?

Maybe he did, but wouldnt there have had to have actually been a surplus to begin with?

Regardless, President Bush's plan for SS is much better than anything Clinton suggested. We get to put our money in our own accounts and government cant touch it. The best part is the government cant touch it.:)

-Cp said:
Was it just me or did the response from the democratic party during the of that Iraqi Lady who voted on Sunday hugging the parents from a fallen soldier seem a bit disingenuous?

If dems had their way, those parents and that lady would have never met tonight as Saddam would still be in power...

That just pisses me off as well. I can't stand it when tards like Dean or Kerry or Boxer or any Joe Democrat talk of how glad they are that Iraqis had election. Becuase IF THEY GOT WHAT THEY WANTED, THOSE PEOPLE WOULD BE STILL BE FILLING MASS GRAVES. THEY DIDN'T WANT DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM IN IRAQ. THOSE TARDS WANTED SADDAM "CONTAINED" AND TO LET THE PEOPLE F' OFF AND DIE.

Maybe he did, but wouldnt there have had to have actually been a surplus to begin with?

Regardless, President Bush's plan for SS is much better than anything Clinton suggested. We get to put our money in our own accounts and government cant touch it. The best part is the government cant touch it.:)

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=250404

I especially liked the way the writer of this article reminded us that Bush's social security plan was a part of his 2000 campaign.

Forum List

Back