Bush's Speech

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Not carried by Networks, they had more important programming schedualed. For those that cared to turn to C-Span, cable, or PBS, here is what he was speaking of: IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME:

The United States will demolish the notorious Abu Ghraib prison on the outskirts of Baghdad, where abuse of Iraqi prisoners by U.S. soldiers engendered worldwide outrage, the White House said Monday.
I expect the President will announce this formally in his speech tonight, which is scheduled to begin about 45 minutes from now.

This won't, however, stop the calls from the Left for Rumsfeld's resignation, which are largely politically motivated.

Originally posted by Kathianne

This won't, however, stop the calls from the Left for Rumsfeld's resignation, which are largely politically motivated.

I think that Bill O'Reilly isn't a fan of Rummy, it's not just the left.

I listened to and saw the entire speech. No new rhetoric, but a great outline of the plan to hand Iraq over to the Iraqis, and a surprising plan about the prison. Those who say Bush has no clue what he's doing are dead wrong - he's got a very detailed and feasible plan.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
I listened to and saw the entire speech. No new rhetoric, but a great outline of the plan to hand Iraq over to the Iraqis, and a surprising plan about the prison. Those who say Bush has no clue what he's doing are dead wrong - he's got a very detailed and feasible plan.

I don't listen to the idiots who say he has no plan. What kind of fool would announce to the world, "Okay, here's exactly what we're gonna do over the next 6 months to a year."

If you're coaching a football team, do you tell the other team what plays you're going to run? It's just common sense. The words "loose lips sink ships" used to mean something, but apparently there are people that just don't get it anymore.

Originally posted by nycflasher
I think that Bill O'Reilly isn't a fan of Rummy, it's not just the left.

He may not be a particularly big fan, but I've never heard him call for his resignation either. The people who do call for it are just another group I ignore. Those people would call for Rumsfelds resignation if he double dipped a Tostito.

Forum List

Back