bush's new term agenda????

Redz

Nov 1, 2004
An Emerald Isle
hey folks, as left leaning chad, sorry chap, i wish to offer my congratulations on the win. Bush's campaign was simply better run,more passionate and kerry was unable to connect with voters. The republican wins in both houses and the presdency really mean conservatives have won a clear mandate to rule.
what i'm wondering is what you think will be the big changes, both in America and globally that this administration will instigate?
and are there any issues that you don't think will be on the agenda, but that you would like to see happen?
cheers for your time
Redz :bye1:

Redz said:
hey folks, as left leaning chad, sorry chap, i wish to offer my congratulations on the win. Bush's campaign was simply better run,more passionate and kerry was unable to connect with voters. The republican wins in both houses and the presdency really mean conservatives have won a clear mandate to rule.
what i'm wondering is what you think will be the big changes, both in America and globally that this administration will instigate?
and are there any issues that you don't think will be on the agenda, but that you would like to see happen?
cheers for your time

Hey redz,

More toughness on the world jihadi threat.
More tax cuts, or at least keeping the ones we got a couple years ago.
Maybe a ban on partial birth abortions.

Redz said:
cheers for your time

Well I can only speak personally here, but I would love to see the tax cuts made permanent, Social Security made somewhat more privatized leading to completely privatized at some point, a cut in Government waste spending, conservative minded supreme court justices and other smaller circuit court apointees, tort reform against frivilous lawsuits that are clogging up our courts, complete turnover to Iraqi government it's country after stabilization. An end to partial birth abortions. And regarding the world community, I would love to see Europe extend it's hand to us in a sincere and meaningful way to deal with Iran, and North Korea so that war may be avoided this time.

That's my short list.............LOL

Draft of all persons between 18 & 30. Since Bush is an imperialist trying to take over the world (ask most Democrats), he'll need to start taking over coutnries at the rate of one every month in order to rule the planet before his second term expires.

Like Hitler and the Recihstadt(sp?), he will burn down the Capitol Building and blame it on France to start the European branch of the global invasion.

rtwngAvngr said:
Hey redz,

More toughness on the world jihadi threat.
More tax cuts, or at least keeping the ones we got a couple years ago.
Maybe a ban on partial birth abortions.

partial birth abortion ban is very clever, its reasonable enough for liberals and it will please the christians, who will need something for their support.

i watched that programme about the neo cons tonight, guess what it said the administrations straussian myth is???
al-queada!
too controversial for today but one for another day i think but very interesting. prog also said blair using same straussian concepts

anyways congrats on your win

Flying Duck said:
Draft of all persons between 18 & 30. Since Bush is an imperialist trying to take over the world (ask most Democrats), he'll need to start taking over coutnries at the rate of one every month in order to rule the planet before his second term expires.

Like Hitler and the Recihstadt(sp?), he will burn down the Capitol Building and blame it on France to start the European branch of the global invasion.

Well of course :teeth:

Bonnie said:
Well I can only speak personally here, but I would love to see the tax cuts made permanent, Social Security made somewhat more privatized leading to completely privatized at some point, a cut in Government waste spending, conservative minded supreme court justices and other smaller circuit court apointees, tort reform against frivilous lawsuits that are clogging up our courts, complete turnover to Iraqi government it's country after stabilization. An end to partial birth abortions. And regarding the world community, I would love to see Europe extend it's hand to us in a sincere and meaningful way to deal with Iran, and North Korea so that war may be avoided this time.

That's my short list.............LOL

Yes. Tort reform. I forgot tort reform. Damn lawyers.

Flying Duck said:

lol :rotflmao:

Our troops are so out reached right now and lack of supplies they need/want. Spending more now could save us extra later. Like providing the soldiers with the supplies they need to quickly take out these insurgents. Instead some lose thier lives cause of lack of supplies, some are just slowed down in progress. Maybe not a increase in the spending limit permently, but something help our soldiers over in Iraq.

wolvie20m said:
Our troops are so out reached right now and lack of supplies they need/want. Spending more now could save us extra later. Like providing the soldiers with the supplies they need to quickly take out these insurgents. Instead some lose thier lives cause of lack of supplies, some are just slowed down in progress. Maybe not a increase in the spending limit permently, but something help our soldiers over in Iraq.
fair point, need more troops over there as well. don't think draft would happen unless iran kicked off tho

Highly unlikely it would happen. I asked my Marine recruiter, he laughed and said it's not gonna happen. I don't think we're messing with Iran, unless it messes with Isreal. I don't hink that will happen but who knows WWIII may just be around the corner.

wolvie20m said:
Highly unlikely it would happen. I asked my Marine recruiter, he laughed and said it's not gonna happen. I don't think we're messing with Iran, unless it messes with Isreal. I don't hink that will happen but who knows WWIII may just be around the corner.
it would be a bad move politically anyways
i got a bad feeling about iran, think they want to go nuclear fast. still you would get U.N and N.A.T.o support, but its a vast and battlehardened country

Yea well like you said Iran is battlehardened, and th UN and NATO won't be the one's fight that battle so screw em'. I hope they don't take it there I think without a doubt the US would. So I pray that doesn't happen.

The good news is we have the special forces to take down their nuculer sites so I think if they provoke an attack we'll take out that first.

wolvie20m said:
The good news is we have the special forces to take down their nuculer sites so I think if they provoke an attack we'll take out that first.
true, but you will need better quality intelligence than in iraq to find nuke sites quickly

Forum List

Back