Bush's Legacy

Average rated President... very good in some crisis situations... poor judgment on spending overall... could have done so much more right, but abandoned the core concepts of conservatism in so many ways

My nomination:

2600b06c.gif

The man who wasn't afraid to take on terrorists head on to protect our nation

You mean the man who abandoned the terrorists in Afghanistan to invade Iraq and create a powerful terrorist recruitment situation??

The man who wasn't afraid to take on terrorists head on to protect our nation

yeah..the man who wasn't afraid...The man who was a draft dodger and never took on anyone face to face. It's pretty easy to send other people to go die while he sits in the white house eating steaks. Yeah Bush is a hero. More like a a fucking joke.

too early to tell, but i dont think its as good as it could have been. He had potential. he has been disappointing.

How long does it take to obtain a legacy? Right after he leaves office? or several years later? Is this something historians get together and decide?

So many things to choose from.

My nomination: The end of the free market

What's your nomination?

He'll be forgotten just like everyone but Carter and Nixon have as just another President. You lefties will find someone else to hate far more just as soon as he steps down.

Especially if it's McCain that replaces him. Matter of fact, you already have. Look at all the Palin threads ....:lol:

He'll be forgotten just like everyone but Carter and Nixon have as just another President. You lefties will find someone else to hate far more just as soon as he steps down.

Especially if it's McCain that replaces him. Matter of fact, you already have. Look at all the Palin threads ....:lol:
I dunno, Gunny. I don't think he'll ever be forgotten. He makes Carter look sane, and Nixon look like a wise man...which he was, except for the stupidity of spying on his competitors.

Bush's legacy is being the President that took away more freedoms from the American people than any President before him, all in the name of "security."

Forum List

Back