BUSH's ECSTASY!

ALL DEMOCRATS panting chanting for WAR WITH SADDAM!!!! NOT ONE GOP amongst them!!!.

first of all you insane twit, nothing you have to say is so interesting that you need to put it in 7 point font. it makes you look deranged.

second... you're trying to blame bush's war on dems?

that makes you not only look deranged but makes you delusional.

seek help

which war, the one the dems in congress almost unanimously voted to pursue?

Last edited:
ALL DEMOCRATS panting chanting for WAR WITH SADDAM!!!! NOT ONE GOP amongst them!!!.

first of all you insane twit, nothing you have to say is so interesting that you need to put it in 7 point font. it makes you look deranged.

second... you're trying to blame bush's war on dems?

that makes you not only look deranged but makes you delusional.

seek help

Of course it was their fault! They encouraged the terrorists!
I mean YOU being a woman should know all about encouraging, i.e. cheerleading???

If those traitors and traitors LIKE you realized that your encouraging words recruited more terrorists but... that's a waste of breath since YOU have to have feelings, compassion for little kids that with YOUR encouraging words like Murtha's Obama's the thug barbarians sent little kids with bombs to explode when our troops handed out candy.. AND I am sure you jumped like a little girl for joy seeing our troops blown up and those little kids too!

I mean IF you don't see the stupidity of telling the enemy Oh are troops are terrorists.
OUr troops bomb civilians.. YOU have NO idea of what motivates people!

Are you and others that honestly STUPID???
You don't think Osama and his buddies USED those stupid traitors remarks to encourage more killings???

Problem is you have NO feelings do you? You are shamelessly for the terrorists to murder, torture people be-head people right? YOU enjoy watching that stuff or why else would you be cheerleading the terrorists?

OH the reason for the large type is I assume YOU can't read and have to help idiots like you comprehend the magnitude of the the encouragement those traitors provided the thug/barbarians!

I mean I have NO idea how you can be so sympathetic with terrorists that YOU encourage them as those traitors did by calling our troops terrorists, civilian killers, cold blooded murderers!!!

And YOU agree with them don't you??

This is George Bush at the happiest moment of the eight years he spent damaging this nation; the casual killer of Americans, and innocent Iraqis, and the hero of the D grade students that share his level of intellect:

Google Image Result for http://amboytimes.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c62f553ef01156fc37a6a970b-800wi

Unlike Romney, his stupidity and laziness left them with good feelings, because he is JUST LIKE THEM!

I know this will shock you, so spoiler alert........

He's not running......

Oh yes he is. Mittens asked the question whether we're better off today. Clue....yeah we are.

Get it right you ignorant liberal SOB hypocrites. Harry Truman and LBJ together lost about 100,000 American Troops in conflicts which were not authorized by congress. Got that straight? Every Military conflict in the bloody 20th century happened (and was mishandled) by a democrat administration. George Bush had congressional authorization to enforce UN sanctions which were ignored by Saddam for years. Bill Clinton said there were WMD's in Iraq and he was probably right. The Hussein criminal regime was defeated and a year later a WMD program turn up in Iran. Meanwhile the democrat traitor bastards who had authorized the President to use Troops in Iraq sat back and pretended they were members of the jihad. They did everything they could to undermine the Military effort including supporting crazy anti-war protesters and taking a full page ad in the NY Times calling the commander of US Troops in the field "BETRAY-US'. The democrat senate majority tried to impact the morale of the Troops by telling Americans "the war is lost". Democrats are worse than crazy, they are treasonous hypocrites.

perhaps no one ever taught you about the war powers act?

no surprise from a bile-spewing ignoramous like you.

as for the rest of your rant?

*yawn*

Go ahead and educate us about Korea, VietNam and Iraq and the "war powers act" betty boop. Does it authorize the democrat party to undermine the Military mission and buy a freaking $10,000 ad to call the US field commander "BETRAY-US" or change the number of Americans killed in Truman and LBJ's wars?

Forum List

Back