Bush's Brain on La Donald

Karl Rove: Donald Trump Debate Will Get Worst Ratings Of The Year (VIDEO)

BTW, if you haven't seen the documentary, Bush's Brain, its really very interesting.

This 2012 GOP primary race is turning into a 3-ring circus, and it's on the verge of morphing into a political parody of itself. I'm serious. People are laughing at these people for good reason.

Cain couldn't answer questions on virtually any topic without looking like it's the first time he ever heard about it and then contradicting himself a couple of times before the interview ended.

Bachmann comes across as a complete dope. (Vaccines cause mental retardation?)

Romney has more positions on the issues than the combined elected office holders of both the Republican AND the Democratic Party.

Gingrich is basically the same. The only difference is that Gingrich changes his positions sooner and faster. Remember his about face on Libya earlier this year? The mandate? Global warming?

Ron Paul is basically a libertarian loon. Really? The we should be on the friggin' gold standard, Ron?

Don't get me started on Rick Santorum comparing homosexuality to bestiality.

And presiding over this utter nonsense is reality host, Donald Trump, who has GOP candidates (and supposed former candidates like Sarah Palin) marching in to kiss his ring while he pontificates on issues he knows nothing about.

Looking foolish would be a couple steps up for this bunch.

BTW, if you haven't seen the documentary, Bush's Brain, its really very interesting.

This 2012 GOP primary race is turning into a 3-ring circus, and it's on the verge of morphing into a political parody of itself. I'm serious. People are laughing at these people for good reason.

Cain couldn't answer questions on virtually any topic without looking like it's the first time he ever heard about it and then contradicting himself a couple of times before the interview ended.

Romney has more positions on the issues than the combined elected office holders of both the Republican AND the Democratic Party.

Gingrich is basically the same. The only difference is that Gingrich changes his positions sooner and faster. Remember his about face on Libya earlier this year? The mandate? Global warming?

Ron Paul is basically a libertarian loon. Really? The we should be on the friggin' gold standard, Ron?

And presiding over this utter nonsense is reality host, Donald Trump, who has GOP candidates (and supposed former candidates like Sarah Palin) marching in to kiss his ring while he pontificates on issues he knows nothing about.

Interesting that Mitt turned down LaDon's demand for a Command Performance. He was really stuck between and rock and hard place:

The GObP elite, including Bush's Brain (actually probably headed by the very powerful dweeb) is frowning on this new Repub Reality Show but they're all sucking up to Trump AND Limbaugh, who hates Rove the Dweeb.

So, they all have to decide which one they want to piss off.

Rove wants Mitt to be the "nominee" because he'll be the easiest to control and therefore, rove will stay in power. So Mitt did as he was told, minced around and said no thanks to LaDon.

The part of this that I don't get is - Now that Cain has fallen from grace, who are the Koch's bankrolling (buying)? When the dust settles, who do they own now? I don't think it can be Perry because BofA is no friend to the Koch's.

so ... ?

Last edited:

Interesting that Mitt turned down LaDon's demand for a Command Performance. He was really stuck between and rock and hard place:

The GObP elite, including Bush's Brain (actually probably headed by the very powerful dweeb) is frowning on this new Repub Reality Show but they're all sucking up to Trump AND Limbaugh, who hates Rove the Dweeb.

Rove wants Mitt to be the "nominee" because he'll be the easiest to control and therefore, rove will stay in power. So Mitt did as he was told, minced around and said no thanks to LaDon.

The part of this that I don't get is - Now that Cain has fallen from grace, who are the Koch's bankrolling (buying)? When the dust settles, who do they own now? I don't think it can be Perry because BofA is no friend to the Koch's.

so ... ?

Oh, I forgot Perry. Well, pretty much everyone already has. Who can blame them. He rocketed into the race, and then fell to earth like an lead glider with gossamer wings. Well, anyone can put his foot in his mouth occasionally. But I've never seen anyone put a second foot in his mouth while the first one was still in there. Someone call Guiness.

so ... ?

Oh, I forgot Perry. Well, pretty much everyone already has. Who can blame them. He rocketed into the race, and then fell to earth like an lead glider with gossamer wings. Well, anyone can put his foot in his mouth occasionally. But I've never seen anyone put a second foot in his mouth while the first one was still in there. Someone call Guiness.

Of all the candidates, whom I deem each worthy of replacing Obama, Rick Perry is the one I would like to have dinner with.....

so ... ?

Of all the candidates, whom I deem each worthy of replacing Obama, Rick Perry is the one I would like to have dinner with.....

He doesn't know how to use utensils, burps, belches and fart at the table. And, you're right, he could never, will never replace the President of the United States. But then, none of them could or will.

Forum List

Back