Bush's Book coming out soon. Who will buy it?

I will probably read it. I didn't agree with a lot he did, or the people who supported him, but I love reading books by Presidents. Plus after seeing W I felt bad for him, I want see how his books were.

Edit:Books were? WTF am i saying there?
If you love books by presidents you will be cheating yourself if you buy this one because I doubt that George W. Bush is capable of writing an ingenuously coherent suicide note. What you'll be spending your money on is a collection of lies and contrived bullshit fed to some ghost writer by a supremely dishonest scoundrel.

If you like being deceived buy this book, which supposedly is "by" Bush. But if you wish to be informed buy all the books written about this devious, obnoxiously boorish, elitist criminal bastard by ethical investigative journalists.

Some people actually think this election will make a difference for America...

I'm one of those. I believe it will make things much worse.

Republicans always go on about how government doesn't work and then do everything in their power to make sure it doesn't. And they have been fantastic. They have damaged the country way beyond their expectations.

It’s likely that most of the revelations in Bush’s book will be covered before the title becomes available in stores.

George W. Bush calls Katrina photo a ?huge mistake? | Updated News

I didn't realize there are so many other Books written about Bush. I guess his will be a "companion piece". I was surprised at how few were written about Iraq.

Hubris: The Inside Story of Spin, Scandal, and the Selling of the Iraq War

Fraud: The Strategy Behind the Bush Lies and Why the Media Didn't Tell You

Worse Than Watergate: The Secret Presidency of George W. Bush

What Happened: Inside the Bush White House and Washington's Culture of Deception

Conservatives Without Conscience

The Bush Tragedy

The Lies of George W. Bush: Mastering the Politics of Deception

Dead Certain: The Presidency of George W. Bush

The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder

Made In Texas: George W. Bush And The Southern Takeover Of American Politics

Big Bush Lies: The 20 Most Telling Lies of President George W. Bush

Clueless George Goes to War

Warrior King: The Case for Impeaching George Bush

w0w....didnt know that many were written. Some of those titles though...........talk about exploitation??!!! Authors of the following books knew they could get a few thousand of the k00kiest of the k00ks to buy for their own profit........."The Case for Impeaching Goerge Bush"....."The Prosecution of Bush for Murder"..........

My personal favorite is, "Conservatives Without Conscience".

I'm one of those. I believe it will make things much worse. Republicans always go on about how government doesn't work and then do everything in their power to make sure it doesn't. And they have been fantastic. They have damaged the country way beyond their expectations.
rdean, did you know that Bush is more popular now than Obama? The guy you probably think is retarded is considered a better President than your hero Barry.

I wonder what Barrys' grade point average was? I'm sure he's a genius. Why don't you look for his college transcripts and start a thread about them? :lol:

I'm one of those. I believe it will make things much worse. Republicans always go on about how government doesn't work and then do everything in their power to make sure it doesn't. And they have been fantastic. They have damaged the country way beyond their expectations.
rdean, did you know that Bush is more popular now than Obama? The guy you probably think is retarded is considered a better President than your hero Barry.

I wonder what Barrys' grade point average was? I'm sure he's a genius. Why don't you look for his college transcripts and start a thread about them? :lol:

Why do you guys say things and don't put up any links?

Is it "tardation"?

"Ignorance"?

"Assholery"?

"Stupid"?

What is it? Please explain. I want to know.

The only presidential memoir I have ever read is Grant's.

I don't see the point. After their term is up, they should just fade away.

i will probably get on it kindle. really like these kinds of books

Forum List

Back