Bush's Book coming out soon. Who will buy it?

R

rdean

It’s likely that most of the revelations in Bush’s book will be covered before the title becomes available in stores.

George W. Bush calls Katrina photo a ?huge mistake? | Updated News

I didn't realize there are so many other Books written about Bush. I guess his will be a "companion piece". I was surprised at how few were written about Iraq.

Hubris: The Inside Story of Spin, Scandal, and the Selling of the Iraq War

Fraud: The Strategy Behind the Bush Lies and Why the Media Didn't Tell You

Worse Than Watergate: The Secret Presidency of George W. Bush

What Happened: Inside the Bush White House and Washington's Culture of Deception

Conservatives Without Conscience

The Bush Tragedy

The Lies of George W. Bush: Mastering the Politics of Deception

Dead Certain: The Presidency of George W. Bush

The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder

Made In Texas: George W. Bush And The Southern Takeover Of American Politics

Big Bush Lies: The 20 Most Telling Lies of President George W. Bush

Clueless George Goes to War

Warrior King: The Case for Impeaching George Bush

It’s likely that most of the revelations in Bush’s book will be covered before the title becomes available in stores.

I didn't realize there are so many other Books written about Bush. I guess his will be a "companion piece". I was surprised at how few were written about Iraq.

What Happened: Inside the Bush White House and Washington's Culture of Deception

The Bush Tragedy

I will buy it, I am a book collector, and I will read it, because he is a novelty to me, a President that was a little more disconnected than Reaganwas his last two years as president, his whole presidency!

My guess is the majority of those who buy it will be lefties.

I will probably read it. I didn't agree with a lot he did, or the people who supported him, but I love reading books by Presidents. Plus after seeing W I felt bad for him, I want see how his books were.

Edit:Books were? WTF am i saying there?

Last edited:
I'm definitely picking it up. I'm looking forward to it.

One of the things that's been leaked from the book is where Bush says he thought about getting rid of Cheny for the 2004 election. I'm sure they'll be a lot of surprises in this book. Should be a great one.

By the way. I just got done reading 'Pinheads and Patriots' by Bill O'Reilly. I highly recommend it. Fantastic.

I'm definitely picking it up. I'm looking forward to it.

One of the things that's been leaked from the book is where Bush says he thought about getting rid of Cheny for the 2004 election. I'm sure they'll be a lot of surprises in this book. Should be a great one.

By the way. I just got done reading 'Pinheads and Patriots' by Bill O'Reilly. I highly recommend it. Fantastic.

I have wanted to read Bill's book. I actually like O'Reilly.
I also want to read about him thinking about replacing Cheney, for one I don't think he ever wanted him as his VP.

The United Nations’ former weapons inspector has reacted to former U.S. President George W. Bush’s apparent “sickening feeling” about failing to find weapons in Iraq in 2003, saying it is unfortunate the U.S. leader had not had such thoughts before launching the Iraq War.
“I wish [Bush] had had that feeling before he went to war,” Hans Blix said (...)

Bush’s revelation comes in his memoir, "Decision Points," set to be published next week.

Ex-UN inspector expresses regret at Bush's 'feeling' about Iraq - Hurriyet Daily News and Economic Review

I'll buy it. Like LuLu, I like reading books written by Presidents after they leave office.

Anyone know who actually wrote it?

The Bush Tragedy

w0w....didnt know that many were written. Some of those titles though...........talk about exploitation??!!! Authors of the following books knew they could get a few thousand of the k00kiest of the k00ks to buy for their own profit........."The Case for Impeaching Goerge Bush"....."The Prosecution of Bush for Murder"..........

The Bush Tragedy

You left one out:

"George Bush: More Popular than Obama". :lol:

It will be #1 on NYT BSL by the 1st week, and I imagine it will stay there for 3-4 weeks.

The Bush Tragedy

w0w....didnt know that many were written. Some of those titles though...........talk about exploitation??!!! Authors of the following books knew they could get a few thousand of the k00kiest of the k00ks to buy for their own profit........."The Case for Impeaching Goerge Bush"....."The Prosecution of Bush for Murder"..........

another bogus Dean thread....wheres the "Bush: coke snorting fiend who eats puppeis and loves rednecks who drag ni**ars from trucks"? I thought that made Amazons top 15?
:rolleyes::lol:

Last edited:
I will not buy his book, I will however go see the latest Harry Potter movie. Much more entertaining and just as truthful?

Pretty funny a guy who said he did not like to read comes out with a book.
Who wrote it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back