Bush's Best Kept Secret

too bad the asshole you left wing lunatics elected can't do something for the troops without a camera crew along! Pity!

oh and this image

faulknervp0.jpg

appeared as if by magic and not from a camera crew? :cuckoo:

look how Bush is muggin right into the camera...that's called a photo-op sweetie pie.

and after this

Bush_MissionAccomplish_Caskets.jpg

Bush should be trying to make amends with the families of soldiers who lost their lives for his lies.

oh and this image

faulknervp0.jpg

appeared as if by magic and not from a camera crew? :cuckoo:

look how Bush is muggin right into the camera...that's called a photo-op sweetie pie.

and after this

Bush_MissionAccomplish_Caskets.jpg

Bush should be trying to make amends with the families of soldiers who lost their lives for his lies.

no dahlink, the camera crew was just there. unlike the jerk you voted for who planned a trip to see the troops but cancelled cause he couldn't take a crew, sucks to be a Democrat.

Everything is a conspiracy huh? That is so Daily Kos-ish... :cuckoo:

How many times do they have to stage stuff for you before you realize it?

Isn't that kool aid a bit oversweet after a point?

and it's not conspiratorial. Rove made it clear they're engaging in an effort to recreate the Bush "legacy". only the deadenders would ever buy into this garbage.

and, ultimately, who cares?

How many times do they have to stage stuff for you before you realize it?

Isn't that kool aid a bit oversweet after a point?

and it's not conspiratorial. Rove made it clear they're engaging in an effort to recreate the Bush "legacy". only the deadenders would ever buy into this garbage.

and, ultimately, who cares?
It is so funny to watch you BDSers go to any length to keep hold of your view of Bush as evil personified. Everything Bush does is a conspiracy. But only you can see it with your tinfoil hat radar systems.

Well, watch out for black helicopters... :lol:

You know what would give my Gold Star mother friends REAL comfort, Mister Bush? Having their kids ALIVE and home having never have died on your sorry-ass greedy, stupid agenda, that's what.

I hope the White House door hitting you in the ass 1/20/09 gives you a chronic, festering sore, you stupid worthless, drooling idiot of an SOB.

Another Bush in a flight suit stunt. Sorry, no way do I believe either of these sociopaths give a damn about the soldiers. If they did, they would not have started a war on the basis of lies. They would have never allowed the situation at Walter Reed to fester so long. You find that harsh? How about the parents of the soldiers that have lost their live in a needless and unneccessary war?

That post is so full of fail, I'm surprised it didn't give you a migraine just typing it. What the hell does the idea that Al Gore might have invaded Iraq have to do with the fact that Bush did, and needlessly killed thousands of our sons and daughters, dude? Jesus, a trip to LaLa Land doesn't interest me. Try to stay on topic.

Feel free to choose a prize from the bottom two rows, thanks for playing and better luck next time. *shakes head in abject wonder*

That post is so full of fail, I'm surprised it didn't give you a migraine just typing it. What the hell does the idea that Al Gore might have invaded Iraq have to do with the fact that Bush did, and needlessly killed thousands of our sons and daughters, dude? Jesus, a trip to LaLa Land doesn't interest me. Try to stay on topic.

Feel free to choose a prize from the bottom two rows, thanks for playing and better luck next time. *shakes head in abject wonder*
Oh crap - another liberal idiot that can't correlate between two related points. Must be another Daily Kos reject.

Next he'll be telling us that Bush was behind 9/11... :cuckoo:

Oh crap - another liberal idiot that can't correlate between two related points. Must be another Daily Kos reject.

Next he'll be telling us that Bush was behind 9/11... :cuckoo:

Dunno WTF "he'll" tell ya, dude, I'm a she. I'm a liberal-leaning Marine Mom. My Marines are Lib, too. Deal with it. I'm not an idiot, nor am I a reject of any variety.

I don't think Bush was behind the attacks on 9/11. There are too many real failures of his for us to deal with. Any other pointless regurgitation points you'd care to throw out there?

Can't bear to think not all military and their families like Bush or the piss-poor job he's done? Wahhhh. Tough s***, Gord-o. Lame name-calling seems to be your only response. Stop wasting my time.

Dunno WTF "he'll" tell ya, dude, I'm a she. I'm a liberal-leaning Marine Mom. My Marines are Lib, too. Deal with it. I'm not an idiot, nor am I a reject of any variety.

I don't think Bush was behind the attacks on 9/11. There are too many real failures of his for us to deal with. Any other pointless regurgitation points you'd care to throw out there?

Can't bear to think not all military and their families like Bush or the piss-poor job he's done? Wahhhh. Tough s***, Gord-o. Lame name-calling seems to be your only response. Stop wasting my time.
It was you who addressed me, oh so smart one. And your post illustrated that you can't put 1 + 1 together and get 2 for an answer. Talk about "lame"...

Forum List

Back