Bushes will not attend inauguration

I wonder why Obama has to be absolute center of our world all of the time.

He's declared his inauguration day another national day of service. To join the national day of service he decreed every September 11th. In the next four years, obama's birthday will be a national holiday, by executive order.

obama is the help. He is an employee. He is not the King. He deserves no more respect than any other employee.

I can just imagine what it's like in the Bush household nowadays with Bush Senior likely castigating his son for destroying the reputation of the Bush name that he and several generations of Bushes spent building with decades of public service. Not to mention that W has almost certainly ruined any chance of Jeb winning the WH. No wonder he preferred to stay in the hospital even though he obviously could have afforded home care.

Last edited:
obamination doing his unofficial public ceremony on MLK's day is pathetic.

First, obamination isn't a black like MLK....he didn't grow up in a black family. He grew up in Indonesia and Hawaii around white and asian people.....he is not black per se.

His dead beat dead dad gave his psycho mom some sperm then left, he isn't a legit black. I grew up around more black people than obamination.

obamination played up his 1/2 black genes when he needed to go to college and later get jobs in life. Other than that, he hangs out with white liberals that tell him what to say and believe.

MLK would be ashamed of this asshole acting like he is some black American.

Last edited:
Bushes will not attend inauguration ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Neither former President George H.W. Bush nor his son former President George W. Bush will attend the inauguration of President Barack Obama.

Both attended Obama's first inauguration in 2009, when the younger Bush's second term ended. Former presidents often attend inaugurations and have prominent seats alongside legislators, Supreme Court justices and other dignitaries.

Screw Obama and his second term ! 4 more years of Doom and Gloom !

View attachment 23905 View attachment 23906

I certainly don't blame them, the obummer supporters acted like complete assholes.

First, obamination isn't a black like MLK....he didn't grow up in a black family. He grew up in Indonesia and Hawaii around white and asian people.....he is not black per se.

His dead beat dead gave his psycho mom some sperm then left, he isn't a legit black. I grew up around more black people than obamination.

obamination played up his 1/2 black genes when he needed to go to college and later get jobs in life. Other than that, he hangs out with white liberals that tell him what to say and believe.

Nothing would have made Martin Luther King prouder than to see a black president inaugurated on the same day that honors him

In his "I have a dream...." speech, he never mentioned dreaming about a black man being president. It was too inconceivable

White trash....obamination is not a legit black.

He doesn't have a black family in his childhood, his genes are not majority black, he didn't grow up in mainland USA like 99% of blacks here, etc.

He is a fraud and that is why you suck his cock.

His dead beat dead gave his psycho mom some sperm then left, he isn't a legit black. I grew up around more black people than obamination.

Nothing would have made Martin Luther King prouder than to see a black president inaugurated on the same day that honors him

In his "I have a dream...." speech, he never mentioned dreaming about a black man being president. It was too inconceivable

His dead beat dead dad gave his psycho mom some sperm then left, he isn't a legit black. I grew up around more black people than obamination.

My guess is that MLK would be ashamed of you because you obviously fail his test regarding the content of one's character.

Just one quick question: did you get this from Pigboy Limbaugh's "Radio Fantasy Hour for Lemmings" or from the voices in your head?

He doesn't have a black family in his childhood, his genes are not majority black, he didn't grow up in mainland USA like 99% of blacks here, etc.

Thanks for posting

Just the people Dr King fought so hard against. Thanks for showing us you are still here

Actually, not at all surprising.

King George the Elder probably can't travel much further than the bathroom.

King George the Shrub doesn't dare show his face in DC. Really, he's the last person the country needs to show up.

The important people will be there and, most important is that its happening - something that we can all be grateful for!

This story is a conspiracy theory? So, it's not true they're not coming to the inauguration? wtf?

MLK hated white trash like you that keeps black people on welfare by destroying jobs and forcing them into lifetime welfare.....you pile of shit.

Thanks for posting

Just the people Dr King fought so hard against. Thanks for showing us you are still here

Actually asswipe....obamination has no character. He is scum like you.

MLK would be ashamed of blacks that claim to be Christians voting for a 1/2 black panderer that is pro-gay marriage, pro-abortion, etc.

My guess is that MLK would be ashamed of you because you obviously fail his test regarding the content of one's character.

FYI....there are still empty hotel rooms in DC so you can get there tonight for obamination to throw his cum on you when he drives by on monday.

Just one quick question: did you get this from Pigboy Limbaugh's "Radio Fantasy Hour for Lemmings" or from the voices in your head?

Last edited by a moderator:

MLK would be ashamed of blacks that claim to be Christians voting for a 1/2 black panderer that is pro-gay marriage, pro-abortion, etc.

I find it gratifying when a poster proves my point for me. Thanks.

Sooooooo would MLK be gung-ho about obaminations support of abortion, gay marriage and supporting the muslim world more than Israel???

Would MLK be impressed with a 1/2 black from Hawaii and Indonesia parading around like he grew up in Selma Alabama when obamination thinks Alabama is the 57th state he hasn't visited yet?

Would MLK be impressed with Bill Ayers at some cocktail party with obamination? Ayers can brag about being violent in the 60s when MLK was for peace.

The VA threw me out of counseling more than forty years ago, but since then a mental health professional advised me one way to spot mental defectives is they project their own fantasies onto others.

We'll all look for you on tv on inauguration day, Senor Bezerker.

Yep....you can't talk about MLK being for obamination's left-wing views.....oh, he would just like him because he is darker than white people, eh?

I find it gratifying when a poster proves my point for me. Thanks.

Forum List

Back