Bushes: baked beans recalled for harmful bacteria all 50 states

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Bushes Baked Beans Recalled For Harmful Bacteria- ALL 50 STATES!!
Bush Brothers & Company is voluntarily recalling certain 28 ounce cans of Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Country Style Baked Beans and Original Baked Beans because cans may have defective side seams. These side seam defects may affect can integrity and may cause the cans to leak or allow for harmful bacteria to grow inside the product. Bush Brothers found the issue as part of their quality control inspections.

Curious minds want to know , for minds filled with bs they could care less LOL

Bush Brothers & Company is voluntarily recalling certain 28 ounce cans of Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Country Style Baked Beans and Original Baked Beans because cans may have defective side seams. These side seam defects may affect can integrity and may cause the cans to leak or allow for harmful bacteria to grow inside the product. Bush Brothers found the issue as part of their quality control inspections.

Bushes are plants

Bush Brothers found the issue as part of their quality control inspections.

I don't believe that. More likely a competitor paid a bribe to some govt official to make a false accusation about this.

Uhmm, they had nothing to do with the recall. Bush did the recall.

Boy am I glad for our FDA! Anyone that says that government doesn't improves our lives and doesn't do a good job should look at reality.

Boy am I glad for our FDA! Anyone that says that government doesn't improves our lives and doesn't do a good job should look at reality.

Yes they did. Without FDA regulations, there would be a lot less quality control. It's cheaper for them to catch the problems themselves than it is for the FDA to catch them.

No, you assume it. Companies that wish to make it big know quality control can make or break them.

Yes they did. Without FDA regulations, there would be a lot less quality control. It's cheaper for them to catch the problems themselves than it is for the FDA to catch them.

BullDog,

I seriously don't want to live in the shit hole these loserterians wish for us. One big corrupt corporate shit hole.

No, you assume it. Companies that wish to make it big know quality control can make or break them.

They don't have the intelligence level to understand that , let alone comprehend it.

I had to run to the closet and check. Because I do buy Country Style. But I NEVER buy 28 ounce cans. That's just ASKING for gas poisoning..

Here's the Lot Codes.

http://www.bushbeans.com/sites/default/files/emergency/2017-07-22_voluntary_recall_notice.pdf

Thanks for the heads up. I have some, just checked, not the Lot #s listed for recall.

BullDog,

I seriously don't want to live in the shit hole these loserterians wish for us. One big corrupt corporate shit hole.

Right, you'd rather live in a muslim craphole, which this country was in the process of becoming after eight years of obama and then the followup act of hilary. .

BullDog,

Right, you'd rather live in a muslim craphole, which this country was in the process of becoming after eight years of obama and then the followup act of hilary. .

No it wasn't

BullDog,

No it wasn't

Look to the countries that allow huge amounts of muslims in. England, France, Germany, Sweden, all have no go zones in muslim areas where even the cops are afraid to enter into. obama stupidly saw no danger in bringing more muslim refugees here, or maybe destroying America is what he wanted. hilary would have been no different. Just saying no, it can't happen here is just plain ignorance.

BullDog,

No it wasn't

Look to the countries that allow huge amounts of muslims in. England, France, Germany, Sweden, all have no go zones in muslim areas where even the cops are afraid to enter into. obama stupidly saw no danger in bringing more muslim refugees here, or maybe destroying America is what he wanted. hilary would have been no different. Just saying no, it can't happen here is just plain ignorance.

Maybe destroying America is what he wanted? You aren't just an idiot. You're a disgusting idiot.

New Topics

Forum List

Back