BushCo and M$M define us. It's our JOB

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
According to the freaky little white men running the show right now, my job as an American is not to concern myself with big, faraway things like the rest of the world. My job is not even to concern myself with my country. Most certainly, my job is not to spend endless hours scouring the Internet for actual news, and piecing together the fragmented hints reported in the mainstream “media.”

My job is to consume the products that the world produces for me at breakneck speed, in sweatshops where folks are fired for failing a mandatory pregnancy test, or killed for trying to organize a union. My job is to watch teevee and allow it to shape my view. My job is to keep on the look-out for suspicious Muslims in my neighborhood.

If I adhered better to my job description, the desperation and pointlessness that haunts me would surely go away.

Conversely, part of the pointlessness I experience is directly related to how very well my fellow Americans are following the freaky little white man’s idea of a job description.

We are ass-deep in shit, but the “media” keeps telling us that new, improved, compassionate shit no longer stinks. A gaping disparity between the daily myth and the daily reality is producing a form of collective schizophrenia.

much more....

According to the freaky little white men running the show right now, my job as an American is not to concern myself with big, faraway things like the rest of the world. My job is not even to concern myself with my country. Most certainly, my job is not to spend endless hours scouring the Internet for actual news, and piecing together the fragmented hints reported in the mainstream “media.”

My job is to consume the products that the world produces for me at breakneck speed, in sweatshops where folks are fired for failing a mandatory pregnancy test, or killed for trying to organize a union. My job is to watch teevee and allow it to shape my view. My job is to keep on the look-out for suspicious Muslims in my neighborhood.

If I adhered better to my job description, the desperation and pointlessness that haunts me would surely go away.

Conversely, part of the pointlessness I experience is directly related to how very well my fellow Americans are following the freaky little white man’s idea of a job description.

We are ass-deep in shit, but the “media” keeps telling us that new, improved, compassionate shit no longer stinks. A gaping disparity between the daily myth and the daily reality is producing a form of collective schizophrenia.

much more....

much more....

much more....

http://www.ingalagringa.com/****/postscript.html

I just thought you would like to know.

Psychoblues

This is not a subject for Politics. This is a subject for the dilemma of America, ie the WAR ON TERROR. Please ask the moderator to move it back to the proper forum.

Psychoblues

This is not a subject for Politics. This is a subject for the dilemma of America, ie the WAR ON TERROR. Please ask the moderator to move it back to the proper forum.

Psychoblues

In no way does this belong in WOT. Actually it's a rant, so politics is the best we can do.

This is a moderator decision, anymore complaints will be against rules. If you do not like it, go to admin.

Forum List

Back