Bush

Originally posted by eric
Not my on all his policies, just the tax cuts. In fact I am at odds with him on many policies. A good example is illegal immigration, which needs to be stopped NOW and can very easily with the national guard ! Another would be reducing the size of government, which he does not seem to be a priority for him. All in all given the choices we will have at the next election, there is no question that I will vote for him !

And thus, a dupe.

Hey you know bully, you try and be civil with you and you start shit all over again !

You are the dupe, one who actually has bought into the democratic dream of a government by the people for the people. If this is not the biggest crock, I don't know what is. Every government in history has been controlled and will continue to be controlled by the powerbrokers of the nation. Too bad you can't qualify for this position and your voice just gets lost in the crowd. Because of this I can understand your frustration, it must really suck when you feel totally powerless to make changes for your nation, while we run around creating designer policies to serve our self-interests ! This makes me a bad person in your eye, well I will lose no sleep over it, in fact I will laugh all the way to the bank !

Give it up Eric. People like Bully (and they are on both sides of the spectrum) just can't understand that people can and do disagree about fundamental political/economic/social issues whilst still being civil. It doesn't matter to them that we are allowed to pursue different goals in different ways in this country and that there is not usually just one solution which works and is correct.

Bully is a good name for him- he's no different than a playground bully who calls people names or is rude and violent towards those who don't agree with him. I would bet that he's the type of person who, during arguments, says hurtful things and calls people names to wonder later why people hold grudges.

Originally posted by eric
Hey you know bully, you try and be civil with you and you start shit all over again !

You are the dupe, one who actually has bought into the democratic dream of a government by the people for the people. If this is not the biggest crock, I don't know what is. Every government in history has been controlled and will continue to be controlled by the powerbrokers of the nation. Too bad you can't qualify for this position and your voice just gets lost in the crowd. Because of this I can understand your frustration, it must really suck when you feel totally powerless to make changes for your nation, while we run around creating designer policies to serve our self-interests ! This makes me a bad person in your eye, well I will lose no sleep over it, in fact I will laugh all the way to the bank !

Sorry Eric, I'm still shopping. Haven't bought anything yet.

Forum List

Back