Bush

Originally posted by Graeme Kessey
Are the people bitching the ones that go out and vote? Or are they bitching for the hell of it and don't bother to vote? Voting in Aussie is compulsory so a lot of people donkey vote if they don't want to vote for the two major parties, at least your voting is up to you, if you want to vote or not. If they don't vote they should'nt bitch.
Truth be told, very few people vote. Especially since we can elect so many different offices: local, state and federal; judiciary, legislature and executive offices. Most people probably don't even know who their congress reps are.

One of the problems that I hear over and over is that they don't vote because none of the candidates are acceptable. But, like I always say, sometimes you have to pick the lesser of two evils.

I'd rather live with Bush than Gore any day. Do I think they are the two most qualified from which to choose? No. Do I think if it comes down to it, I'd vote for Bush again versus the democratic candidate? Yes.

I have voted in every election to which I am entitled. Long time ago, I voted for Ross Perot. That man had no chance to win and some say I wasted my vote. But I voted my conscience and that's really all that matters to me.

Moi, I also voted for ross perot as I liked him and how I thought he would do things. sad the fella he had as his running mate was not up to snuff or maybe things would have been different. I dont feel I wasted my vote, only exercised my rights.:)

Really...Is that the best you can do? Your response bespeaks your lack of ability to meaningfully address the issues. It also speaks volumes about your level of maturity...About that of a potty-mouthed adolescent.

...Even God (if you beleieve in such things) must have a sense of humor...Look at Jerry Falwell.

But as to the level of intelligence, I'm just tryin' to fit in here.;)

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
...Even God (if you beleieve in such things) must have a sense of humor...Look at Jerry Falwell.

But as to the level of intelligence, I'm just tryin' to fit in here.;)

Bully, I actually thought the photo you posted was pretty comical!

I just thought it was a bit hypocritical of you to do so after lashing out at someone for doing the same thing. Can I assume this means Kerry will get your vote this year?

Originally posted by jimnyc
Bully, I actually thought the photo you posted was pretty comical!

I just thought it was a bit hypocritical of you to do so after lashing out at someone for doing the same thing. Can I assume this means Kerry will get your vote this year?

I'm glad you enjoyed it, but I try to refrain from using abusive language towards others posting here. Barbs yes, but not language like that .Dubbyuh, however, is fair game.

As for my vote...I'll weigh the evidence, but thus far it's all against Dubbyuh.

As I said, a willing dupe

You keep saying dupe ! I am not the one wiping asses for pennies a day, hopeing to get out of the trailer park !

I get up every morning, decide if I feel like going to my office or just sitting on my private beach and enjoying the day, either way my bank account just keeps growing.

Now tell me who really is the dupe here ?

Originally posted by eric
You keep saying dupe ! I am not the one wiping asses for pennies a day, hopeing to get out of the trailer park !

I get up every morning, decide if I feel like going to my office or just sitting on my private beach and enjoying the day, either way my bank account just keeps growing.

Now tell me who really is the dupe here ?

If wealth is the only yardstick by which you measure success, then I truly pity you. Your life must be terribly empty.

My wife and I want for nothing, we live within our means, and are very, very happy.

No in fact it means very little to me ! What I resent is being called a dupe. I started with nothing and built what I have, can't be too much of a dupe !

If you could find it within yourself to debate in a reasonable, logical, and intellectual manner, without the cheap shots and childish pictures, maybe would you would illicit a different response !

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
My wife and I want for nothing, we live within our means, and are very, very happy.

You can't be too happy if you keep coming on here daily whining and moaning. Sucks to be you!

Originally posted by eric
No in fact it means very little to me ! What I resent is being called a dupe. I started with nothing and built what I have, can't be too much of a dupe !

If you could find it within yourself to debate in a reasonable, logical, and intellectual manner, without the cheap shots and childish pictures, maybe would you would illicit a different response !

I salute you for your accomplishments, and I'm sorry you resent being called a "dupe", but I believe I said "willing dupe". Your boasting about the money you have made as a result of Dubbyuh's policies implies your willingness.

Not my on all his policies, just the tax cuts. In fact I am at odds with him on many policies. A good example is illegal immigration, which needs to be stopped NOW and can very easily with the national guard ! Another would be reducing the size of government, which he does not seem to be a priority for him. All in all given the choices we will have at the next election, there is no question that I will vote for him !

Forum List

Back