"Bush Wrecked The Economy And Obama Can't Fix It"

How many states had seceeded from the Union when Abe Lincoln took office, asswipe. He "inherted" a far bigger mess than Obama could ever imagine. You didn't see Abe blaming Buchanan for the mess he had to clean up.

When does the buck begin stopping with Obama?

Get your nose off his ass for a moment and smell reality.

Obama's world is a lot more complicated than Lincoln's.

Obama has six or seven states seceeding from the Union and a Civil War going on ?

Where ?

In Martha's Vineyard ?

Quit being a fucking putz. Obama isn't worthy of washing Lincoln's jock strap.

The economy had bottomed out when Obama took office. The day he took office was the best day for the economy and it was downhill after that.
He took a minor recession and turned it into the longest period of economic decline since the 1970s.

At least the left is admitting Obama is a failure. That's some kind of progress, Iguess.

When he took office people said that America was heading for another depression. This is not a minor recession.

If Obama can't fix it, then he should announce that he's not running for a second term so we can find somebody who can.

Correct - if the spoiled little ineffective fuck is going to blame Bush for the next four years - out the fucking door in 2012. We'll find a man who can handle it. (Or a woman).

How many states had seceeded from the Union when Abe Lincoln took office, asswipe. He "inherted" a far bigger mess than Obama could ever imagine. You didn't see Abe blaming Buchanan for the mess he had to clean up.

I see your flapping your rubbery lips 120 miles per hour, but I don't hear you saying anything.

WTH does what you said have to do with my post?

This thing didn't occur in a vacuum, Bush started the mess, Obama is attempting to fix it.

When have you people EVER laid ANY responsibility of this on Bush?

Up to his eighth year in office, pundits such as Hannity were STILL blaming Clinton for things.

Do you need me to pull it up?

Snap out of it!!

Well if lip flapping is art,you blow Picasso out of the water.Refusing to admit many more people and organizations are responsible,beside the BOOOOSH ,and your golden boy is inept,you might just start getting someplace untill then just a simple party hack.

That's much closer to the truth than what we currently hear from the right, including many self-proclaimed Tea-party people/supporters.

They've kinda admitted it with their "Obama made it worse" meme, but that's still not the truth.

Bush and his cronies wrecked the economy so bad it will take a lot more than just Obama and/or 4 years to properly repair it.

This is why I can't and won't take tea-party people seriously. Not the ones who constantly put out the message that Obama made all things bad all of a sudden, which just happens to be just about all of them.

The right will always spin and twist and attempt to wiggle their way out of responsibility, just like they did when they absolutely abandoned Bush after staunchly supporting him for 7 years straight.

This isn't the party that Reagan would recognize, although it is the party that Reagan created.
Well at least the premise is full of shit. But you're right about the conclusion... Obama can't fix it unless he changes his policies to be the antithesis of what he's doing.

Obama's world is a lot more complicated than Lincoln's.

Obama has six or seven states seceeding from the Union and a Civil War going on ?

Where ?

In Martha's Vineyard ?

Quit being a fucking putz. Obama isn't worthy of washing Lincoln's jock strap.

You are too stupid to understand the point, and I do not believe that explaining it would do much good,

Funny - Buchanan fucked up America and Lincoln didn't whine about Buchanan.

Ever.

Obama needs to grow a set, vs. flying off to Martha's Vineyard.

Funny, this time his presidency, Bush had taken 235 vacation days, Clinton 139. If Obama had taken the entire 10 days, it would have totaled 70. But it's different with Obama. He's black.

That's much closer to the truth than what we currently hear from the right, including many self-proclaimed Tea-party people/supporters.

They've kinda admitted it with their "Obama made it worse" meme, but that's still not the truth.

Bush and his cronies wrecked the economy so bad it will take a lot more than just Obama and/or 4 years to properly repair it.

This is why I can't and won't take tea-party people seriously. Not the ones who constantly put out the message that Obama made all things bad all of a sudden, which just happens to be just about all of them.

The right will always spin and twist and attempt to wiggle their way out of responsibility, just like they did when they absolutely abandoned Bush after staunchly supporting him for 7 years straight.

This isn't the party that Reagan would recognize, although it is the party that Reagan created.

Yeah. Obama should've run on that in 2008.

I'm sorry. I'm not a right-winger by any means but reality refutes Obama's campaign rhetoric. We all make mistakes, but we must learn from them.

Vote Nobama in 2012

(Note: need not vote Republican)

"Bush Wrecked The Economy And Obama Can't Fix It"

That's a lie and completely untrue. Let me correct it for you:

"Bush and the Republicans wrecked the economy and the Republicans won't let Obama and the Democrats fix it".

There we go. Now it's right.

Liar...

Stimulus .......... passed
Omnibus............passed
Dodd/Frank........passed
Obamacare........passed

It's the policies that don't work, dummy.......

Ever.

Funny, this time his presidency, Bush had taken 235 vacation days, Clinton 139. If Obama had taken the entire 10 days, it would have totaled 70. But it's different with Obama. He's black.
really, you've proof of this? Are we skipping counting the "working" vacations while including them for Bush and Clinton to try and pander a political inanity?

Ever.

2518742622_ObamaRaceCard_xlarge.jpeg

Ever.

Obama's black?

Obama takes charge at hurricane command center - Yahoo! News

Oh thank GOD! We're saved and he's at least not micromanaging! So refreshing to see a president not make the same mistake as Carter.

Rick Perry would just sit around praying for God to straighten everything out.

He would? And please share with us how it is that you can predict the future.

It is what he did about the drought in Texas this year, and it got worse. This is not predicting the future, but knowing the past.

Forum List

Back