Bush Worst President In History.

WOW WOW WOW, and again wow! I Cant believe I would EVER respect or agree with anything that came out of Donald Trump's mouth, but, yes, I do. And, WOW again to how the opinions on this forum have changed... I'm almost incredulous. Almost makes me feel sorry for poor old Dubya. WOW.

The "worst President in history" is subjective. I'm surprised no one mentioned Andrew Johnson. Or John Q. Adams second term.

What about Abraham Lincoln? The US Consitution was surely just a "piece of paper" to him, and his election was the final straw that ignited a civil war.

All were villified as "worst" in their day." President Bush will never be in my "Top Ten," nor will he ever be in "Bottom Ten.'

The "worst President in history" is subjective. I'm surprised no one mentioned Andrew Johnson. Or John Q. Adams second term.

What about Abraham Lincoln? The US Consitution was surely just a "piece of paper" to him, and his election was the final straw that ignited a civil war.

All were villified as "worst" in their day." President Bush will never be in my "Top Ten," nor will he ever be in "Bottom Ten.'

Peanut Carter is the worst

He was awful and now the liberal media hold him up as a hero

This is a good interview with Donald Trump...Gota admit he's telling the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a30rJQbDDno

I can't believe that someone that could build such a great shitter would listen to a nimrod like this asshole. How apropos that he wears that extremely ugly yellow tie. It is funny that he and Rosie are bitching at each other, they are the same. They each spread exaggerations and outright lies, spout off bullshit that proves they know nothing about current events or history, they screw over the American public and have absolutely no style or class whatsoever. I think I saw Wolfie actually shiver with an orgasm. I wonder which Dimwitocrat the Donald is throwing his stolen money behind. What a piece of camel shit.

Neither Adams won a second term. John Adams lost to Thomas Jefferson in the election of 1800 after serving one term, and John Quincy Adams, his son, beat Andrew Jackson in the election of 1824 but lost in the following election in 1828.

The media made a hero out of Yasir Arafat. What's your point?

By what criteria do you judge President Carter the "worst?"

Oh how about double digit inflation

double digit unemployment

double digit mortage rates

Amercians held hostage for 444

driviers lined up around the block to get tax

70% top tax rate

a deep recession

Need more?

Oh how about double digit inflation

double digit unemployment

double digit mortage rates

Amercians held hostage for 444

driviers lined up around the block to get tax

70% top tax rate

a deep recession

Need more?

No, but some of us need you to go back and address his other post asking if you'll pick a topic, and debate one on one without links.. :D

I have no objection - pissing off libs is so easy and fun to do

of course you have objection. you never debate anyone on any topic using your own words.... you always resort to spam. it is what you do. period.

you have YET to bother to address a myriad of questions that I have posed to you -IN MY OWN WORDS- asking for clarification of a variety of assertions that you have made....whether they are about american casualties or the use of green power or the effects of ocean currents on climate...you always run away....you are renowned on this site as a coward who can only tap dance and spam.

Neither Adams won a second term. John Adams lost to Thomas Jefferson in the election of 1800 after serving one term, and John Quincy Adams, his son, beat Andrew Jackson in the election of 1824 but lost in the following election in 1828.

I stand corrected. I was referring to the political rhetoric between he and Jackson that surrounded his campaign for a second term, that he indeed lost.

Forum List

Back