Bush won Ohio they called it this morning!!

Trinity

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2004
Bush won Ohio, they called it on Fox 19 this morning around 7am. That is my local channel. Boy you should have seen my 8 year old jump off the couch cheering!!! and yelling see ya Kerry!!!

Im still waiting to see what happens here.. We'll know precisely when they call WI - the freeways here will go absolutely nuts w/ horns & shit...

khafley said:
Bush won Ohio, they called it on Fox 19 this morning around 7am. That is my local channel. Boy you should have seen my 8 year old jump off the couch cheering!!! and yelling see ya Kerry!!!

Tell him I said he could stay home from school!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

dilloduck said:
Tell him I said he could stay home from school!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Actually he is getting out of school for most of the day today, he has a dentist appt.

Yes,we all know Bush has Ohio,but Kerry may make us wait until the provisional and absentee ballots are in.. He seems to think he may have a chance even though our Sec of State has siad he cannot catch up-even with those. Maybe my vote will count after all!!!

krisy said:
Yes,we all know Bush has Ohio,but Kerry may make us wait until the provisional and absentee ballots are in.. He seems to think he may have a chance even though our Sec of State has siad he cannot catch up-even with those. Maybe my vote will count after all!!!

It counts now !!!!!!!!!!!! We know YOU got a vote in there !!!!!!!!!

WWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TY KRISY

dilloduck said:
It counts now !!!!!!!!!!!! We know YOU got a vote in there !!!!!!!!!

WWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TY KRISY

My sis in law's friend is in Kwait and she is Bush too!! That's at least 2-lol!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

krisy said:
My sis in law's friend is in Kwait and she is Bush too!! That's at least 2-lol!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:
Now I'm gonna hope Kerry demands to count em all and REALLY get it rubbed in his face :clap1: :clap1: :clap1:

Forum List

Back