Bush wipes his hand on Clinton's shirt after shaking hands in Haiti

bush_miss_me_yet.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Not only no............BUT HELL NO!!

Americans elect elitist asses. What else is new? I'm sure Clinton wasn't to pleased that Bushie wiped the horrible Haitian AIDS juices on his shoulder, either. Clinton just has a higher tolerance for poor peoples since he's actually gone places and done things to try to give the "I'm not an elitist" impression. Bush, is a sissy, we knew that when we elected him. He ain't go to Nam for a reason. He get's a C for effort in the "fake empathy" category.

Meanwhile it only took 2 months for the MSM to completely forget about the devastation. What a world we live in. Huh?

where is the full video....i highly doubt that is the only time bush shook hands

but damn those righties for pointing out obama's hypocrisy on jet date nights....don't they have anything else to talk about :lol:

My goodness... What a security risk to have two former Presidents in the open air in a disaster-torn country.

I praise the courage and bravery of both men.

The most notable thing about this clip is how much older Clinton looks than Bush. Bubba is not aging well.

My, my..... the left are getting desperate to find more 'talking points' about Bush. I wonder if its an attempt to deflect from their own assclown in the WH.

What do you mean "getting"? Clinton was off limits the SECOND Bush was nominated by the GOP. FF 15 months after the Obama lama was selected by the media and they STILL can't shut up about Bush. :cuckoo:

I thought it more interesting at about the 23 second mark Clinton is acting the diplomat pointing out things and trying to talk to Bush, while Bush is doing little waves like he's on stage at Disneyland and waving to a friend in the crowd....

As for wiping his hand on Clinton, Bush is an elitist. The idea of shaking hands with a poverty-stricken Haitian means he probably soaked his hand in disinfectant for an hour after getting back to his hotel...

The most notable thing about this clip is how much older Clinton looks than Bush. Bubba is not aging well.

I bet he still gets more ass than any other former President. :D

He probably gets more offers - but from folks I know in DC, the buzz is that Bubba is an angry man who can't perform. All of his medication to deal with his heart issues are having an unfortunate side effect.

Now he really does need the cigar.

Forum List

Back