Bush was in my state today! Only 50 freakin miles from me!

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
You forgot to put "God bless America and our good President!" at the end of your post.

Meh, only do it for long, more meaningful ones. I'm glad people are noticing:)

He was (I believe) on our end of the state... closer to Pittsburgh. Maybe it just wasnt televised over there in Philly.

I think Rendell had sumthin to do with it! :D

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
He was (I believe) on our end of the state... closer to Pittsburgh. Maybe it just wasnt televised over there in Philly.

I think Rendell had sumthin to do with it! :D

I swear Rendell will someday get stuck in the bathtub from eating too much. Scary thought just occured to me. what if he is trying to set himself up for a 2008 run. scary.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
I swear Rendell will someday get stuck in the bathtub from eating too much. Scary thought just occured to me. what if he is trying to set himself up for a 2008 run. scary.

Everyone is seeing through Fast Eddie now. He wouldnt stand a chance on the National Scale. His ties to trial lawyers and his inability to reform the tort Laws in PA has made him completely transparent. We no where his loyalties lie. He got where he did because he rode the Philly fame and support for the unions and the fact that there wasnt a good Republican opponent.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Gee... thanks for the potential nightmare right before I turn in. I think I need a drink to help me sleep. A strong one.

So how old do you have to be to run for governor? maybe ill give him a run for his money next for relection. What do you think? a guy in his twenties with no political experience whatsoever. I have a feeling i could do better than Eddie.

Originally posted by Avatar4321

EWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Originally posted by insein
Everyone is seeing through Fast Eddie now. He wouldnt stand a chance on the National Scale. His ties to trial lawyers and his inability to reform the tort Laws in PA has made him completely transparent. We no where his loyalties lie. He got where he did because he rode the Philly fame and support for the unions and the fact that there wasnt a good Republican opponent.

YEAH! He has ruined my state!

Forum List

Back