Bush victory

Holy crap, that was some funny stuff!

Yep, gotta love those Powerful People promising legal action and (other ways)... omg, I was damn near crying, I was laughing so hard.

Stunned, that they're losing the Popular Vote! :D

NightTrain said:
Stunned, that they're losing the Popular Vote! :D
Okay, I was worried about this. Just with all the Hollywood crowd, Liberal media, and Michael Moore, I was worried that Kerry would get the Popular vote. So, I am stunned, but I have a whole renewed faith in Americans!!!

LOL - Think the libs look worried? :)

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?g=events/el/093003election&a=&tmpl=sl&ns=0&l=1&e=15&a=&t=&prev=14

r440106759.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Awwwww... and they look like they have many years of wisdom. How very typical of a liberal.

"Don't cry, little chickie! In four years you'll be able to try to elect Hillary who would allow Arabs to bring WMD's to your very city!"

NightTrain said:
Awwwww... and they look like they have many years of wisdom. How very typical of a liberal.

"Don't cry, little chickie! In four years you'll be able to try to elect Hillary who would allow Arabs to bring WMD's to your very city!"

Oh please, don't give us that thought already NT!!!!!!!! :shocked:

I'm sorry, but I am not the slightest bit interested in pictures of silly Kerry supporters upset.

There is something called dignity in victory. I would love if that was the standard here.

Zhukov said:
I'm sorry, but I am not the slightest bit interested in pictures of silly Kerry supporters upset.

There is something called dignity in victory. I would love if that was the standard here.

I generally agree with your principle of a gracious winner, Z, but after the massive amounts of Moore and the BS that you've seen roll through here from the latest weinies at MoveOn, I have no sympathy.

Patton would Thunder here.

CRY ME A RIVER, LIBERALS!!

capt.sge.cjo20.031104043124.photo04.photo.default-255x380.jpg

"This sucks....John Edwards promised me that if Kerry were Elected - that me and Christopher Reeve would be able to get up and walk".....

Alaska still hasn't been called.

He needs 1 electoral vote; AK has 3. AK is always Republican.

Welcome, President Bush.

May you slay twice as many terrorists as you've slain in the last 4 years. :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

I whole heartedly agree that the people attempting to depose the President are evilish, hate-filled, cheating, american-hating, liars and traitors but....

....the good guys won, and I am happy of that.

I fully understand the attendant hatred associated with those who attempted to obstruct the progress of a good man and the advancement of a great nation in a cause of unprecedented historical significance.

But they are fools, and I pity them their foolishness.

It is, in all honesty, difficult for me to do otherwise.

nosarcasm said:
the democratic spinmasters on CNN conceded. James Carville and
Paul Begala conceded that Bush has it.

V I C T O R Y

I call it for Bush

Yeah, but Larry King won't give up!

Zhukov said:
I whole heartedly agree that the people attempting to depose the President are evilish, hate-filled, cheating, american-hating, liars and traitors but....

....the good guys won, and I am happy of that.

I fully understand the attendant hatred associated with those who attempted to obstruct the progress of a good man and the advancement of a great nation in a cause of unprecedented historical significance.

But they are fools, and I pity them their foolishness.

It is, in all honesty, difficult for me to do otherwise.

I don't pity them. I admire your charity, but I just can't.

We had 8 years of their hero Clinton at the helm, and look where it got us?

No, I have no qualms with rubbing their noses in the fact that America rejected their Head-In-The-Sand approach to Foreign Policy.

They're sheep, and I just can't get past that.

Forum List

Back