Bush versus Obama 2012

Bush or Obama

• Total voters
An old steel toed boot.

It's been to work and seen hard work.
It's tough
it knows how to protect the weak
it can stand on it's own
and the stoic silence instead of the showmanship is refreashing.

Hyopthetical 2012 General Presidential Election....Bush versus Obama....who would you vote for?

i think it's safe to say that we'd vote for who we voted for when each was running because people like me would still say bush is an idiot.

and on the flipside, the righties would do their whole kenyanmuslimsocialantichrist thing.

Hyopthetical 2012 General Presidential Election....Bush versus Obama....who would you vote for?

i think it's safe to say that we'd vote for who we voted for when each was running because people like me would still say bush is an idiot.

and on the flipside, the righties would do their whole kenyanmuslimsocialantichrist thing.
Is it?
when bush was running, his approval rating was around 50. when he left it was around 29. If you think he'd get all those votes back, obama is in trouble.

actually, knowing what I know now, I wouldn't have tossed my vote to Paul, but would have voted for McCain.

Not that I wanted McCain in, but as the lesser of 2 evils.

Forum List

Back