Bush the liar!

• Thread starter SpeakForAmerica
  • Start date
Originally posted by Kathianne
No you didn't insult, just made the opening for his statement.
as i said i have a left bent and you dont want to here from me you are making exussess for him if i did it you would tell me i am flaming...:confused:

Originally posted by silverwolf
as i said i have a left bent and you dont want to here from me you are making exussess for him if i did it you would tell me i am flaming...:confused:

go ahead and disgree---point is that if you have proof people may be more willing to listen to you. Maybe you could cite some references. Personally in this case I don't care if he lied or not but have yet to see good evidence to prove he did.

Wow! I see this turd of a thread has been brought back to life after 6 weeks of dormacy. A thread that was started by a troll non the less. Hmmm I wonder what that might mean?

Originally posted by dilloduck
go ahead and disgree---point is that if you have proof people may be more willing to listen to you. Maybe you could cite some references.
as i said...wmd..yes i will still hope this issue...colen went to the un with "proof" yet there are none..dont we have satalites to watch iraq before we went in? if so how did they hide this massive stock pile he had? also iraq was just days away from having a nuke..anouther reason we went in yet now we find out he was not even close. protecting our freedom when iraq was doing nothing against us... i mean i am sorry i know this sounds selfish but i only care about this country and yet we are over there....

3 letters that prove he is a liar....WMD..
also he tells the troops they can go home and then tells them they cant
sadam is days away from nuks
if i get elected america will not become a nation building state
if i get elected i will try to bring our allys closer
the econamy is getting better
shall i cont.:blowup:

Links? BTW these have all been debunked here dozens if not hundreds of times just so you know.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Wow! I see this turd of a thread has been brought back to life after 6 weeks of dormacy. A thread that was started by a troll non the less. Hmmm I wonder what that might mean?

Biker in the next 5 months we will see an influx of new lib trolls and visits from some of our old friends i'm afraid. The Demos are running scared because the best they could do was pull even and the Repubs haven't even turned the key on the campaign machine.

Originally posted by OCA
Biker in the next 5 months we will see an influx of new lib trolls and visits from some of our old friends i'm afraid. The Demos are running scared because the best they could do was pull even and the Repubs haven't even turned the key on the campaign machine.

So true OCA, preperations are being made to deal with such influx insurgency. :D

so were are all these links showing all the wmds

Originally posted by MtnBiker
So true OCA, preperations are being made to deal with such influx insurgency. :D
whats that are you all getting your insults ready...your great way of debating...

SilverWolf, here's a couple of tips for you:

If you expect anyone to take your issues seriously and debate them with you, you have to provide links or news stories from reputable sources.

Just coming in and claiming that 'Bush Lied' isn't going to cut it. You were asked more than a couple of times to provide backup on some of your claims... you lose credibility very quickly by not doing so.

IF what you say is true, rest assured that there will be news articles that support your position. Many many others seem perturbed with our Commander In Chief.

All you have to do is find them. Try Google, I use it quite often when building an argument for supporting my case.

talking about the right wing way of debates...

So then 1 can assume from you that the left wing way is to come in and make blanket and baseless acuusations and statements without any proof or backup? Is this correct?

Give it a rest guys... this guy is either foreign or very young. I'm afraid, mature debate and providing proof is something that probably goes right over his little head.

OCA, I think he wants to be insulted and is waiting for it. I said nothing of insulting remarks in ways of dealing with an influx of liberals in the coming months. Silverwolf just assumed so.

if your mind is closed and you just tow the right wing line then i guess you are right but know one has given me a link disproving what i have said...hmmm now where could those wmds be(looks under the desk) nope not there...

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Give it a rest guys... this guy is either foreign or very young. I'm afraid, mature debate and providing proof is something that probably goes right over his little head.

Well is not posting outside of the US, perhaps quite young.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
i was born in conn. and i am 32 but then i guess having an open mind and free speeking is forign to the right...

Forum List

Back