Bush the liar!

• Thread starter SpeakForAmerica
  • Start date
Originally posted by OCA
Young man go back through history. When America has had troops in a combat zone they have never voted out a sitting president, never. LBJ being the exception and he took himself out of the race.

What you got to say now motherfucker? Don't fuck with me! Now go suck a hermaphrodite's cock you high school moron! I swear i'm afraid for when this child's generation takes over, we are fucking in for it.

Originally posted by OCA
What you got to say now motherfucker? Don't fuck with me! Now go suck a hermaphrodite's cock you high school moron! I swear i'm afraid for when this child's generation takes over, we are fucking in for it.

You need to calm down.

Hmmmmm, I wonder if you edited it before anyone looked it up, nah I don't think you would do that.

Sorry, my bad.

Originally posted by OCA
Young man go back through history. When America has had troops in a combat zone they have never voted out a sitting president, never. LBJ being the exception and he took himself out of the race.

There's always a first time...

Originally posted by insein
i knew this asshole would get banned. Took longer than i thought though, lol.

i completly agree that that guy and guys like him are stupid. Dont ban em, its fun to watch them reply with stupid remarks. I would rather argue with and idiot, than to just chat on all of the stuff we agree on with very smart people!

Originally posted by insein
Yea maybe 2040 when we're at war with china and Chelsea is in her first term because the liberals wanted another Clinton in office.

I think we will have a civil war before that happens.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
I think we will have a civil war before that happens.

Yeah...To overthrow the corrupt an decadent regime established by dubbyuh after he suspended elections and declared himself "President for Life" in 2004.

Originally posted by SpeakForAmerica
Dump Bush 2004!
Wow...very convincing, if you think just getting rid of Bush is gonna solve all our problems then your more ignorant than he is

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Yeah...To overthrow the corrupt an decadent regime established by dubbyuh after he suspended elections and declared himself "President for Life" in 2004.

Dude whatever you are prescribing yourself. you should cut back. i think its really screwing ya up.

Originally posted by Gop guy
Proof Mr. Communist?
3 letters that prove he is a liar....WMD..
also he tells the troops they can go home and then tells them they cant
sadam is days away from nuks
if i get elected america will not become a nation building state
if i get elected i will try to bring our allys closer
the econamy is getting better
shall i cont.:blowup:

Originally posted by silverwolf
3 letters that prove he is a liar....WMD..
also he tells the troops they can go home and then tells them they cant
sadam is days away from nuks
if i get elected america will not become a nation building state
if i get elected i will try to bring our allys closer
the econamy is getting better
shall i cont.:blowup:

SURE--give it all to us in a big pile---relieve yourself !

Originally posted by dilloduck
SURE--give it all to us in a big pile---relieve yourself !
i truly hope this is not your best case for the man

thought I'd wait for you to tell us all the lies first---don't wanna waste too much time on ya.
dont have time to right a book

or the intellect------shoo !
so i take you cant debunk what i have said...is it because deep down you know i am right so you stoop down to insulting me....
i mean i did not insult you and yet this is how you debate???? wow you are good:confused:

Originally posted by silverwolf
so i take you cant debunk what i have said...is it because deep down you know i am right so you stoop down to insulting me....
i mean i did not insult you and yet this is how you debate???? wow you are good:confused:
dont have time to right a book

No you didn't insult, just made the opening for his statement.

Forum List

Back