Bush the liar!

• Thread starter SpeakForAmerica
  • Start date
Originally posted by Gop guy
OCA, and I ask you in all due respect I swear.

Why isn't he going to lose?

Reassure me....

Young man go back through history. When America has had troops in a combat zone they have never voted out a sitting president, never. LBJ being the exception and he took himself out of the race.

Dump Bush, why I like bush, why it made me the man I am today and furthermore, what...are you sure?...oh, they are talking about the President!

never mind... :p:

Yeah, he can stay too....

Yeah, this guy probly goes to my school. I hate people like this. But then again, I hate just about everything, except for America and our Soldiers, and all American things.

You know. its odd theyve been whining about Bush being a liar for the past four years and i still havent heard a darn thing to prove it.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
You know. its odd theyve been whining about Bush being a liar for the past four years and i still havent heard a darn thing to prove it.

And yet they get all snooty when we show them when and where Clinton and Kerry lied. Go figure, hypocritical Liberals, lol.

Originally posted by Gop guy
I also love how they go into a diahera panic whenever someone challenges their patirotism! LOL!

THE RIGHT IS RIGHT

Yeah well id challenge Benedict Arnolds Patriotism too.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Yeah well id challenge Benedict Arnolds Patriotism too.

Arnold was doing it because he loved america and cared for the real america. Thats why he appeased the British. Thats of course what modern liberals would have you believe.

Forum List

Back