Bush The Food Stamp President

fail.jpg

Shhhhhhhhhh.....the "conservatives" don't like facts about their Presidents. And PLEASE, don't mention the fact that Reagan granted immunity to millions of illegal immigrants while he was POTUS....

I'm just fine with "facts", VaYank...it's the bullshit I have a problem with. When are you guys going to stop blaming Bush and take responsibility for your own actions?

We continure to blame Bush because he put this recession in motion and the results are still being seen. This is just an extension of what Bush did in 8 years and you want Obama to clean up his mess asap and it may never be fixed because it is so big. Bush's bumbling and browering and spending was like a child in a candy store. He destoryed this country with a pen, the people's check book and their credit card.
Look at his accomplishent before and after. :eek::confused:

George W. Bush's Resume

Bush could not run a boy scout club and his resume prove's it.

Congress controls spending in this country. The GOP lost control of Congress in 2006. Did spending get better or worse under Democratic control? Did the economy get better or worse under Democratic control?

I don't know why it is that during just about any debate these days, partisans attempt to place 100% of blame on a single entity while deflecting from the reality of multiple factors.

These foolish arguments lead to the mass delusion that every problem has a single magic silver bullet which will fix it. So in every topic, we are arguing over two bullets.

And neither of them will fix shit.

I'll tell you this, though. We have two smoking guns standing over the corpse of our body politic. And BOTH are responsible.

A pox on both your houses!

Last edited:
46,000,000 is a whole lot of guaranteed Democratic Votes. There will be more. These people are hauled in by the busloads on Election Day... Along with the Illegals & Felons. Without them,the Democrats couldn't win a single Election. And that's a fact Jack! See ya.

Its all Boooooooosh!!!!

Lets ignore the fact he was a lame duck after 2007 and Democrats were in control of Congress and setting domestic policy.

On the bright side, maybe if we get the Hussein re-elected we can get to 100 million on food stamps!

Its all Boooooooosh!!!!

Lets ignore the fact he was a lame duck after 2007 and Democrats were in control of Congress and setting domestic policy.

On the bright side, maybe if we get the Hussein re-elected we can get to 100 million on food stamps!

Everyone is on food stamps. That extra 40 bucks you get every two weeks in your paycheck.

46,000,000 guaranteed Democratic Voters. Surprised it's not more. I guess they still have time though. November is still a ways off.

What Pauli is choosing to ignore is the fact that the number of people receiving food stamps is currently dropping.

Shh. Don't tell him.

Link?
Already given in this thread. You should try reading before posting.

Fact check: Gingrich's faulty food-stamp claim

46,000,000 guaranteed Democratic Voters. Surprised it's not more. I guess they still have time though. November is still a ways off.

What Pauli is choosing to ignore is the fact that the number of people receiving food stamps is currently dropping.

Shh. Don't tell him.

So the amount spent on food stamps has more than doubled under Obama but because the number of people on them is "currently dropping" everything is OK? You Obama apologists kill me with this stuff. To use an analogy...it would be like a submarine plunging two thousand feet to the depths of the ocean but the captain telling the crew that they're OK because he's managed to bring the boat up a hundred. 2,000 or 1900...YOU'RE STILL GONNA DROWN!!!

Last edited:
Turns out 11,000,000 folks signed up for food stamps during Bush's terms. Anyone earning $18,000 per year for a family of three is eligible and the end of Bush's term presented economic conditions worse than at any time since the great depression. Obama has just had to live with it.

FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be

"Obama told The Today Show’s Matt Lauer on February 1, 2009, “A year from now I think people are going to see that we're starting to make some progress," said Obama. "But there's still going to be some pain out there. If I don't have this done in three years, then there's going to be a one-term proposition.”"

Shh. Don't tell him.

So the number has more than doubled under Obama but because the number is "currently dropping" everything is OK? You Obama apologists kill me with this stuff. To use an analogy...it would be like a submarine plunging two thousand feet to the depths of the ocean but the captain telling the crew that they're OK because he's managed to bring the boat up a hundred. 2,000 or 1900...YOU'RE STILL GONNA DROWN!!!

Sure, and Bush is responsible for 9/11

No, food stamps HAVEN'T doubled under Obama. Bush caused the depression and was absolutely INCOMPETENT at averting 9/11, as he was in all things. Just like the current crop of Pub candidates would be.

Shh. Don't tell him.

So the amount spent on food stamps has more than doubled under Obama but because the number of people on them is "currently dropping" everything is OK? You Obama apologists kill me with this stuff. To use an analogy...it would be like a submarine plunging two thousand feet to the depths of the ocean but the captain telling the crew that they're OK because he's managed to bring the boat up a hundred. 2,000 or 1900...YOU'RE STILL GONNA DROWN!!!

Nope. Didn't say that. Didn't even hint it or imply it. Did you read my post?

I was merely responding about Pauli who seems to think the number is rising. It's not.

Turns out 11,000,000 folks signed up for food stamps during Bush's terms. Anyone earning $18,000 per year for a family of three is eligible and the end of Bush's term presented economic conditions worse than at any time since the great depression. Obama has just had to live with it.

Shhhhhhhhhh.....the "conservatives" don't like facts about their Presidents. And PLEASE, don't mention the fact that Reagan granted immunity to millions of illegal immigrants while he was POTUS....

Actually the original bill just granted amnesty to about 2.5 million. By the time it had played out over 6,000,000 illegals had been granted amnesty. No Democrat has ever proposed anything which would even approach that percentage of amnesty. What they don't want to acknowledge is that Reagan was a Democrat for most of his life. After his grade B movies began to earn some serious bucks he got pissed off about his taxes and became a Republican. I'm glad he did......his actions caused me to quit voting Republican after the first 30 years of my adult life.

Forum List

Back