Bush the extortionist

• Banned
No much bigger stuff like threatening a Bank who does not need TARP money into taking it upon threat of harassment by undue and repeted auditing.

They forced the Bank to sell part of its self to the gov by extortion.

Do you get it now?

Considering this came from a blog, why should I believe it/

Even if I accept the word of some bank honcho, how does an administration threaten to do anything to anyone for "many years", when they're on their way out the door?? It is no longer Bush's treasury telling them how to run the place.

Almost as bad as ACORN and the dems forcing banks to give home loans to people that had no business getting them.

And spare me the "predatory lending" bullshit, thanks......

FNC's Napolitano Claims Bush Administration Committed 'Extortion' Against Banks | NewsBusters.org

They told bank if they did not take TARP money they would do massive audits on them for many years.

yes i was aware the geithner and bernanke forced moeny on banks that did not want it......

i wish the dem controlled congres had voted not to give them the money .....oooops too late.....hopefully obama will not continue this and give them more money.....ooops too late.....

at least he is against givining the imf a trillion dollars.....oooops too late.....

obama = bush squared

No much bigger stuff like threatening a Bank who does not need TARP money into taking it upon threat of harassment by undue and repeted auditing.

They forced the Bank to sell part of its self to the gov by extortion.

Do you get it now?

Ummm, Obama & Co did that too and are now capitalizing on it, sure you want to go there?

New Topics

Forum List

Back