Bush Tax Cuts

GoneBezerk

Rookie
May 14, 2011
The Bush Tax cuts will really now expire in 2013 and people will regret it. :badgrin:

Before the results yesterday I was fighting like hell to prevent the Bush Tax cuts from being stopped, but now I am open to the fallout of this mistake blowing up in Obamination's face.

He can't blame Bush, Romney, the boogeyman, etc when the economy gets worse these next few months and those idiot rich liberals being pissed they are paying out the nose for his experiments.

As I watch NBA games tonight, I bet most of them voted for the black messiah....but let's see how they like their $3M paycheck shrinking to less than $1M once taxes, etc take most of it.....

I am all for moderate change. More than 3% difference in a year is rough on alot of folks.

But hey, no point in a millionaire building a factory if no one can afford his product

I'm tired of hearing about the Bush tax cuts. Let the ALL expire. And, then let the chips fall where they may.

As I watch NBA games tonight, I bet most of them voted for the black messiah....but let's see how they like their $3M paycheck shrinking to less than $1M once taxes, etc take most of it.....

Paraphrasing: Stupid blacks basketball players voted for the black guy.

And, checking your math...

36% of $3 Million is $2million.

Forum List

Back