Bush Tax Cuts - Who gets screwed if it laps? PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE

Almost identitical? Please prove that?

Oh I now what the micro managing of the health care will do. It will create a shortage of health care for americans.

Where is Obama's proposal for it remaining in affect for those making less than $250,000. Proof?

1. Here's a comparison between the 1993 GOP plan and the Obama plan. (I have to wait a bit to post a link... I'll come back with the link).

2. Really, please prove that.

3. Turn off FoxNews and turn on a real news program. Almost every hour of every day there is something about the proposals for allowing the Bush tax cuts to expire for only those making over $250,000. Even Greenspan agrees! Geitner as well!

After you have had a chance to digest the facts, feel free to return with something of substance.

Ghook, sometimes I'm convinced you're retarded.

Pot calling the kettle black! What did I post in the OP that is not true. You heard rumbles that the Democrats want to keep the tax cut for everyone under $250K, but you know in the end they will let it all lapse! Then like clock work they will blame it on the GOP!:eek:

Ghook, sometimes I'm convinced you're retarded.

Pot calling the kettle black! What did I post in the OP that is not true. You heard rumbles that the Democrats want to keep the tax cut for everyone under $250K, but you know in the end they will let it all lapse! Then like clock work they will blame it on the GOP!:eek:
That's because the GOP will filibuster any extension that doesn't include cuts for incomes over $250k so the GOP will EARN the blame.

top 5 % get screwed but it's thier turn, bottom 95% get to spend that trillion.

top 5 % get screwed but it's thier turn, bottom 95% get to spend that trillion.

Interesting.

What makes you think the bottom 95% will see one red cent of that tax money?

Here's something to ponder

As spending by wealthy weakens, so does economy  - AP Featured News - The Charleston Gazette - West Virginia News and Sports -

WASHINGTON (AP) - Wealthy Americans aren't spending so freely anymore. And the rest of us are feeling the squeeze.

The question is whether the rich will cut back so much as to tip the economy back into recession - or if they will spend at least enough to sustain the recovery.

The answer may not be clear for months. But their cutbacks help explain why the rebound could be stalling. The economy grew at just a 2.4 percent rate in the April-June quarter, the government said Friday, much slower than the 3.7 percent rate for the first quarter.

Economists say overall consumer spending has slowed mainly because the richest 5 percent of Americans - those earning at least $207,000 - are buying less. They account for about 14 percent of total spending. These shoppers have retrenched as their investment values have sunk and home values have languished.

In addition, the most sweeping tax cuts in a generation are due to expire in January, and lawmakers are divided over whether the government can afford to make any of them permanent as the federal budget deficit continues to balloon. President Barack Obama wants to allow the top rates to increase next year for individuals making more than $200,000 and couples making more than $250,000. The wealthy may be keeping some money on the sidelines due to uncertainty over whether or not they will soon face higher taxes.

ahh, spending money on services that I don't pay for. clown

You are still paying for them. Tell me which government services won't you be paying for if taxes rise on some people.

Factor in that people responsible for 14% of the economy will no longer have as much disposable income meaning that less money is available to the private sector which in turn means that the recession will drag on and possibly double dip and tell me how that tax hike is good for everyone.

that trillions dollars paid by the top 5% ain't coming from me or you GED Pilot.

Demonizing the rich doesn't help so much either. Buying luxury items in a time when so many are unemployed is frowned upon. Even hated upon.

How many a-holes on here would love to see yacht builders go belly up? They just don't fucking get it.

that trillions dollars paid by the top 5% ain't coming from me or you GED Pilot.

And you've seen my tax returns?

My wife and i had an AGI of over 250K last year.

And you didn't answer my question.

Just what government services won't you be paying for if taxes go up on some people?

It actually is, or do you think money grows on trees if you are rich, despite your knowledge that it does not grow on trees if you are poor. If the rich have less money, they spend less, and the poor also have less money.

Besides their typical blame it on the Republicans.

Lowest Income Bracket: It goes from 10% to 15%! Hum, how are the Democrats for the poor again. Bush got them a 5% decrease, but the Democrats want to take it away.

Middle Class Brackets: 25% --> 28%, 28% --> 31%, 33% --> 36%

Oh yea the Highest Bracker: 35% --> 39.6% see Democrats they fucked the rich!!! They are on your side.

Capital Gains: Do you have a 401(k), Pension Plan, Investments, IRA etc, which is thankful the majority of Americans, then you get FUCKED. It goes from 15-20%! Ouch have fun retiring baby boomers, you just lost a 5% of your income and retirement assets.

Dividends: Ever hear about the 17th Century like British Tax. Now it goes back to being worse. It was lowered to by the BC to reflect it was already taxed, now the Democrats want it to be taxed like regular income tax again. Thefting Repubicans..

Marriage Penalty: This the FACT that married people get bumped into a higher tax bracket than single people by filing jointly. BC tried to reward married people, the liberals want to bring back the punishing married people.

Get it straights its not FUCK the RICH, rather its FUCK EVERYONE!!!

FOXBusiness.com - What to Expect if Bush Tax Cuts Expire

New Topics

Forum List

Back