bush sux

Kilroy II

Rookie
Apr 13, 2005
Post edited by moderator (Merlin1047) to remove inappropriate and stupid content. Unfortunately, that involved the entire post.

Note to poster: If you have some even quasi-intelligent post to make, by all means, do so. If this is the best effort of which you are capable, then you're definitely on the wrong board.

Kilroy II said:
Am i the only one here who knows the truth about bush? Am i the only one who realizes that bush is an unconstituitional son of a bithch??? He's a fu****g homophobe, a war pig, and a rich ba#*#*#.

Got any facts to back this up?

Kilroy II said:
Am i the only one here who knows the truth about bush? Am i the only one who realizes that bush is an unconstituitional son of a bithch??? He's a fucking homophobe, a war pig, and a rich bastard.

I know a lot of people that could be his twin except for the money part. Thanks for the compliment and the brag on the President. He is a man's man isn't he!! (by the way lib., your spelling is atrocious.)

-=d=- said:
Deerfield, IL Public Schools? He's posting that crap from school? lol! :)

Hmmm - if it were being posted from a college library I'd suspect he's one of the professors.

Since when is being a "rich bastard" a crime, and a reason to hate someone? A homophobe? Mmm.. Ok. Are you gay? Unconstitutional? I'll be the first to admit he has his faults, and *somewhere* out there is someone that's going to make a "better" President, but at the time, he was the best man for the job. That makes him unconstitutional? Again.. Ok.

Shattered said:
Since when is being a "rich bastard" a crime, and a reason to hate someone? A homophobe? Mmm.. Ok. Are you gay? Unconstitutional? I'll be the first to admit he has his faults, and *somewhere* out there is someone that's going to make a "better" President, but at the time, he was the best man for the job. That makes him unconstitutional? Again.. Ok.

I'm pretty sure GHW and Barbara were married when they had GW

Merlin1047 said:
Hmmm - if it were being posted from a college library I'd suspect he's one of the professors.

The Deerfield school website lists only elementary and middle schools. I bet the kid is in 7th grade.

11 year olds aren't real big on the word "unconstitutional".. This is probably some 15 year old punk that's failing miserably.

C'mon, guys, give him a chance. I'm sure the reason he hasn't posted again is because he's finishing up a 22 page essay on why Bush "sux," and is "unconstitutional," and a "war pig."

gop_jeff said:
C'mon, guys, give him a chance. I'm sure the reason he hasn't posted again is because he's finishing up a 22 page essay on why Bush "sux," and is "unconstitutional," and a "war pig."

This punk is going to grow up to be a suicide pie thrower.

when I am old and demented in my retirement home can I spam
the forums then and act as the resident troll. Gets you quite some
responses.

Forum List

Back