Bush Starts Out Year With 60% Job Approval

Originally posted by jones
Generally..

"Every step from day # 1"

Our founding fathers would have hung or exiled these people so quick it would unspin your head.

Do those helicopters make a 'whirring' sound at all, or are they completely silent? I keep hearing odd noises outside my bedroom window. Just curious.

it's the cricket robots... that's why nasa has concentrated so much on robotics....>>>> <.. It's a front for research into miniature killing machines and listeners .... they have infrared vision and can tell wether the chemical...<> composition of your smoking is cloves, tobacco ... or marijuana.

BWAAHHAHAHA. :D

No seriously, they're already determining the chemical composition of Martian rock. Look they found some right there:

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/press/spirit/20040109a/minites-box-A7R1_br.jpg

They're already planning a massive Crackdown on ASU:

"While preparing to learn more about what Mars rocks are made of, Christensen announced an educational project to involve school children and other people in getting rocks from all over Earth for comparison. "Send me your rocks and we'll see if there are rocks in your back yard that are similar to what we're seeing on Mars," he said. Information about how to send rocks to Arizona State University is on the rovers'"

link

:laugh:

The most powerful person in Washington D.C. today is Karl Rove. It's scary that this president is so completely run by his political advisors that he doesn't make a single decision by himself. This president does nothing until his political handlers okay it. His appointments, his speeches, his decisions are all controlled by Karl Rove. President Bush is the puppet and Karl Rove's hand is up his ass.

Id like to know who these people in these polls are they must be bushs buddies i dont know anyone who likes anything bush has done sep mabey the oil companys! IF the @@@hole wins in 04 im really thinkin of moving to Canada or at the least my flag in my yard is going at half mast an upside down for the next 4 years

I Shouldnt say this but it wouldent hurt my feelings if bush was to take a ride past daily plaza an have a repeat of what happen to kennedy! If that happened i think id throw a party!

IF the @@@hole wins in 04 im really thinkin of moving to Canada or at the least my flag in my yard is going at half mast an upside down for the next 4 years

You'll move? Do you promise? Or will you be just like all the other nitwits that claimed the same horseshit before '00? What happened to all those twits that claimed they were moving?

I Shouldnt say this but it wouldent hurt my feelings if bush was to take a ride past daily plaza an have a repeat of what happen to kennedy! If that happened i think id throw a party!

Please let us know when your mom gets tossed in the box, I'd like to throw a party of my own.

Forum List

Back