Bush Stands Up Against Bigotry

OCA said:
A close ally?????????? Since when? Before last week you never heard two sentences about them. Ally my ass. Yeah they are kind of like an ally like Pakistan. Lol what a joke.

Oh really?---other than all the armchair quarterbacks like youself, who denies that the UAE is an ally?

dilloduck said:
Oh really?---other than all the armchair quarterbacks like youself, who denies that the UAE is an ally?

Lets see, you as a USMB member are not armchair quarterbacking? You are different that the rest of us? You have some official policy making capacity?

Tell me, when did you hear from any goverofficial about the U.A.E. being an ally in the WOT until the last week or so? Funny, when ol' GW was thanking countries for their help in the SOTU or any other speech he never mentioned them as far as i've seen.

OCA said:
Tell me, when did you hear from any goverofficial about the U.A.E. being an ally in the WOT until the last week or so? Funny, when ol' GW was thanking countries for their help in the SOTU or any other speech he never mentioned them as far as i've seen.
I was always under the understanding that most arab nations didn't want ally status being paraded around by the US for fear of retaliation.

OCA said:
Lets see, you as a USMB member are not armchair quarterbacking? You are different that the rest of us? You have some official policy making capacity?

How long was the US an ally of Russia and GB before announcing to the world?

dilloduck said:
How long was the US an ally of Russia and GB before announcing to the world?

What the fuck are you babbling about? That was incoherent, please explain more clearer and coherent.

OCA said:
What the fuck are you babbling about? That was incoherent, please explain more clearer and coherent.

It's already been explained by Clay.
I was always under the understanding that most arab nations didn't want ally status being paraded around by the US for fear of retaliation

You know--secret stuff--the kind of stuff you sorta wanna keep on the hush hush because it might work out better if no one knows about it?

Link me to someone who claims that the UAE is not an ally of the US in the gulf war. Not some old crap about a couple of 9/11 terrorists that cannot be connected to the UAE GOVERNMENT.

Forum List

Back