Bush speaks today - who is listening?

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
I just about barfed listening to Bush speak just now. He sympathizes a bit about the death of Terri Schiavo and then goes on to say how he plans to protect the lives of thousands - when he couldn't even step up to the plate to save the life of just one helpless disabled American from COURT ORDERED MURDER.

:blowup:

First, you talking about President or Governor Bush?

Second, both of them did step up. The problem is our nation has been hijacked by the judiciary.

First, you talking about President or Governor Bush?

Second, both of them did step up. The problem is our nation has been hijacked by the judiciary.

The Prez. He earlier stepped up with a few words which was OK but he could have done more, don't you think? When Presidents and Governors can pardon murderers I heard nothing but empty words for Terri...from leaders who have the power to DO things - especially to err on the side of life.

If our nation has been hijacked by the judiciary as you say, the elected executives should have hijacked them right back - especially when a life is on the line.

ScreamingEagle said:
I just about barfed listening to Bush speak just now. He sympathizes a bit about the death of Terri Schiavo and then goes on to say how he plans to protect the lives of thousands - when he couldn't even step up to the plate to save the life of just one helpless disabled American from COURT ORDERED MURDER.

:blowup:

What made me sick was when he said, "I send my condolences to her families". She had only one family. The one that cared about her and wanted to keep her alive!

freeandfun1 said:
What made me sick was when he said, "I send my condolences to her families". She had only one family. The one that cared about her and wanted to keep her alive!

Yeah I caught that too. Pandering to both sides again. Barf.

Forum List

Back