Bush Slips--Among Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jones

http://www.thenation.com/thebeat/index.mhtml?bid=1&pid=1221

The record-high turnout in the New Hampshire Democratic primary -- 219,787 Granite State voters took Democratic ballots Tuesday, shattering the previous record of 170,000 in 1992

One in seven Republican primary voters cast ballots for candidates other than Bush, holding the president to just 85 percent of the 62,927 ballots cast. In some parts of the state, such as southwest New Hampshire's Monadnock Region, a historic bastion of moderate Republicanism, Bush did even worse. In Swanzey, for instance, 37 percent of GOP primary voters rejected Bush. In nearby Surry, almost 29 percent of the people who took Republican ballots voted against the Republican president, while a number of other towns across the region saw anti-Bush votes of more than 20 percent in the GOP primary.

Few of the anti-Bush votes went to the 13 unknown Republicans whose names appeared on GOP ballots along with the president's. Instead, top Democratic contenders reaped write-in votes.

Bush got 85% of the votes. How many did the top Democrat get?

BTW, Jones, who was it a few short weeks ago you were touting from the democratic party? Who was it you said had the best chance of winning? I have a short memory, please remind me.

**Jones - your entire post was deleted. I've now asked you FOUR times to stop with your ridiculous pictures.**

-Jim

Damn YOU!

Wtf is wrong w/ my pictures? You origionally told me not to post them more than once.

OR is it something else? You deleted my whole post, something u didnt want anyone to see?

Ill try to repeat what I said for you.

Bush got 85% of the votes. How many did the top Democrat get?
WE will rally around our president but I find it hard to believe that Repubs will rally around a president they voted against. expecially because HES NOT REPUBLICAN.

BTW, Jones, who was it a few short weeks ago you were touting from the democratic party? Who was it you said had the best chance of winning? I have a short memory, please remind me.
Dean, Edwards, I dunno. I like Kucinich because he is the best.

Maybe you DO have a short memory, or something else.

We had the biggest protest in the history of man, & ya'll are like "Whats all the fuss about" smoochies.

The BIGGEST deficit in US HISTORY, & president Bush says the economy is strong!!! Ditto heads say, DITO!

Remember when the reason for war was WMDs? Now its "SADDAM IS EEEEVIL" the ditto heads say ditto. :clap1:

Get yer head out of yer ass.(like the wonderful glorious magical picture I posted implied).

Originally posted by jones
Damn YOU!

Wtf is wrong w/ my pictures? You origionally told me not to post them more than once.

OR is it something else? You deleted my whole post, something u didnt want anyone to see?

No, Damn YOU, you idiot! I shouldn't have to ask you more than once. Shall I quote the post where I told you we have a pictures section down below where you can go if you choose to post pictures? Not to mention you post a stupid ass picture that brings nothing to the thread in question.

You next post containing a picture will also be deleted, and you will then be banned. It's really simple, Jones, even you can comprehend this.

Do whatever makes you happy. Kinda stupid to have a forum with pictures enabled when you cant post a picture unless in certain room that is off topic.
Seems easy to get banned around here if you're anti-facsist too. :confused:

Wanna comment on-topic yet?

Do whatever makes you happy. Kinda stupid to have a forum with pictures enabled when you cant post a picture unless in certain room that is off topic.
Seems easy to get banned around here if you're anti-facsist. :confused:

Easy? Ok, how about you give me a list of the people that have been banned thus far. I'll await your results.

Pictures are enabled and allowed in the forum I specifically setup for that purpose. For maintenance reasons it's better that they are centralized. I'm not going to search the forums down the road for every asshole that posted a retarded picture.

Don't post them here. Post them in the pictures section. If you don't like the rules, go elsewhere. Is that really so hard for you to comprehend? Or you can take your chances and continue posting them and continuing to question me.

Kinda stupid to have a forum with pictures enabled when you cant post a picture unless in certain room that is off topic.

BTW, it's not 'pictures' that are enabled, it's attachments. There's more to uploading than posting retarded pictures. I'm not going to disable them because a couple of idiots can't follow the rules.

Just deal with it and STFU.

Oh I'll deal with it fine.

Hope you'll be okay with your conflictions. ;)

I am an idiot. I just thought I would share that with everyone.

Might I suggest you 2 asswipes concentrate on what the forum topics are instead of questioning the way the board is ran. The next time either of you little blowhards have a problem with the way the board is ran, PM me. Responding in that manner here again is just going to result in your sorry asses being sent back to the kiddie forums at yahoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back