Bush slammed on immigration by conservatives

How is American Renaissance a "twisted site"? I think what's twisted is the anti-white folks like you. Why do you hate whites so much?

thats just it...I dont hate anyone...period! what bothers me about some folks is their "better than thou" views.....do you use an umbrella when it rains??? you must ...otherwise you would drown from all the water entering your nose!!!!

Let me reiterate my post from another thread :

I am pro Bush, but I have to agree with you guys, his immigration policies just plain suck !!

I am getting tired of footing the bills, through social services, for mexicans crossing our boarders like termites invading a home !

My first choice to stop this problem is to put the nation guard on the boarder, you cross illegally you get shot, plain and simple. If you happen to make it across, then you receive NO social services in any way shape or form.

This is one issue that really gets to me. I personally have known people born here and worked here all their lives, got sick, and had to lose everything they owned before getting any help, meanwhile these shits walk across the boarder and I am supposed to be happy and have compassion for them, sorry, let their government and their people take care of them !

Originally posted by eric
Let me reiterate my post from another thread :

I am pro Bush, but I have to agree with you guys, his immigration policies just plain suck !!

I am getting tired of footing the bills, through social services, for mexicans crossing our boarders like termites invading a home !

My first choice to stop this problem is to put the nation guard on the boarder, you cross illegally you get shot, plain and simple. If you happen to make it across, then you receive NO social services in any way shape or form.

This is one issue that really gets to me. I personally have known people born here and worked here all their lives, got sick, and had to lose everything they owned before getting any help, meanwhile these shits walk across the boarder and I am supposed to be happy and have compassion for them, sorry, let their government and their people take care of them !
I agree that the immigration into this country is an emergency situtation. With regard to the illegal aliens, too much money wasted whether it be in enforcement (so that we don't step on their toes) or in the services that we give them once they are here. When will someone have the balls to put a stop to it?

The fact that illegal aliens get $ from us is easy to stop...just don't.

For the legal aliens, I believe it should be sliding scale for their entitlement to emergency services. Let's face it, immigrants are supposed to be able to provide for themselves if they come here. Why would they need help? If it's an emergency situation, they should have access to assistance but not for free. And they should have the same obligations that I do as well. They should have to work, pay income, property and sales taxes too.

I agree with Eric.

It's doubly irritating to think that Bush thinks he's doing this for votes. Now THAT is craven. Besideswhich, Hispanics aren't going to vote Republican anyway. That's Karl Rove's little dream, and it's just that... a dream.

Illegals are just that, illegal. Put 'em on a bus today. The only medical treatment they should get at OUR expense is on the bus, headin' back to Meh-hee-co.

Let me state for the record that I am not pro Bush.I listened to his speech about his intended compassionate new immigration policy.I for one would like hear to hear just one speech about a
compassionate policy toward American workers.

If you listened to the speech you must have heard the part about Mexican workers being able to have tax free savings accounts .This would enable them to save money and send it home {to Mexico] or if they stay here to open a small business.

I'm in the process of a career change.I am not unemployed
because of the current economic conditions.Although many people are.I am paying my own way [the American way] It would be great if the money I had saved was never taxed.

This policy that George Bush calls compassionate immigration
is just another way of saying to American workers "if you won't work for lower wages we have a couple of million mexicans that will.And to add insult to injury I will help them to realize the American dream much more easily than you.

In closing , he also stated that they would not have to contribute to social security or medicare.They could not receive benifits so they should not be burdened to make contributions.
I think it's interesting that he makes no provisions forcing them to pay for privately funded health insurance as our seniors are being forced to do .[Read new medicare policy]

Yea this guy's gonna get my vote.Not

Well put, M&P. Jorge Bush puts Mexicans first, Americans last. We have to run this jerk out of office, but I don't know who to replace him with who won't be worse...

Forum List

Back