'Bush should have died, not Reagan': Morrissey

Originally posted by Sir Evil
it make's it right in my book! Morrissey shoulf fall ill and die a horrid death for saying some crap like that!

Oh, gimme a break.
It was a dumb thing to say but, hey, he's British:D

No one should die before their time. Morrissey is an idiot, on that we can agree.

Flasher, being a Brit is no excuse! stop smoking that shit! I know you are one of those dopers who think the stuff make's you smarter, but it does'nt! pot smoking wannab hippy freak!:D

Wannabe, how so?

I em what I em...
-Popeye

Gonna have to lump you with OCA if your only responses from here on out are going to be "you're a fag" or "you're high."

You get pissed at Morrissey for saying he wishes Bush was dead(and rightly so), and then you go and say you wish Morrissey were dead.

I expect you to take the higher ground.;)

Originally posted by Kathianne
No one should die before their time. Morrissey is an idiot, on that we can agree.

Agreed. Very well put.
I think there has been enough premature death these past 4 years.

Flasher, you're a wannabe, because you want to appear smart, but your addiction to leftist propaganda and pseudologic reveals your true idiocy.

Originally posted by OCA
Y'all know Morrissey is queerer than a 3 dollar bill right? So maybe your wish will come true soon.

That's right maybe he'll die soon like the rest of the scum-sucking faggots. Well put OCA.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by nycflasher
That's right maybe he'll die soon like the rest of the scum-sucking faggots. Well put OCA.:rolleyes:

Nah just Morrissey, maybe he'll get drippy dick and perish. Turnabout is fair play, don't ya think?

Ok, your a wannabe hippy cause your too young to actually be one!

And yeah, anyone that need's to use Reagan's name after he has passed to attempt to boost his career need's to crash and burn!

And last, I would suspect that you would rather be lumped in with the pot smoker's as opposed to the pole smoker's, so lump me in wherever you like!

Now admit it, right now you are wearing a t-shirt full of little hole's on the chest from them damn seed's popping when you burn a couple!

lol

1. Ah, too young to be a hippy yep gotcha...

2. I have smoked pot on occasion:rolleyes:, so categorize me if ya must, but the only gay experience I had was when I woke up in the middle of the night to OCA blowing me. Shocking! He played it off like it was normal in his country...

3. A couple of my fleeces do have holes in them :( . Word to the wise, don't smoke joints in $150 fleece Northface jackets. Anything fleece for that matter, especially the expensive stuff, as it is quite flammable...

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Flasher, you're a wannabe, because you want to appear smart, but your addiction to leftist propaganda and pseudologic reveals your true idiocy.

I want to appear smart?
Who doesn't?

Addiction to leftist propoganda and pseudologic?
You base this on what?
My opinions are my own not spoon fed to me by FoxNews or anywhere else. And if I do find an article I like I post it for discussion.

I call for an idiocy poll :D .

Originally posted by nycflasher
lol

1. Ah, too young to be a hippy yep gotcha...

2. I have smoked pot on occasion:rolleyes:, so categorize me if ya must, but the only gay experience I had was when I woke up in the middle of the night to OCA blowing me. Shocking! He played it off like it was normal in his country...

3. A couple of my fleeces do have holes in them :( . Word to the wise, don't smoke joints in $150 fleece Northface jackets. Anything fleece for that matter, especially the expensive stuff, as it is quite flammable...

Lol my stalker with the big crush on me is back tonight. This fucken queer fantacizes about me :eek:

It's still the children's hours guys. Wow! Imaginations running wild.

Oh man, a rich kid doper! See, I new you would know what the pop's were all about. It has already had a profound effect on your brain! who the hell sit's around smoking J's in a $150 jacket? bet you have a bong in the corner of your room filled with beer as you think that makes it better, right?

Ya Evil bastard :D
Rich? No, but I guy has to stay warm in sub-zero weather somehow.
Bong? No. I've been out of college for several years....
Beer in my bong? That's alcohol abuse.

C'mon now Flasher, bet you have one of those electric smokless bong's too! How about the old one hitter, got one of them in your pocket right now for a quick hit when you need it, right?:D

lol, paraphenalia is for amatures...
This weed talk has you all excited...eh?
I'm sure it's been a long time for you...;)

Originally posted by William Joyce
Morrissey is a great singer. The Smiths were great. I have The Queen is Dead, Louder Than Bombs, Strangeways Here We Come (Smiths) and Kill Uncle and Bona Drag (Morrissey). The only one I don't have is Meat is Murder by the Smiths. Too PC for me.

Back to the sewers, now, eh Joyce?

But yeah, Morrisey is a great singer.

Forum List

Back