Bush sets new historic low disapproval for Presidents

Jesus, 22%. A few years from now, there won't be an american left who will admit to having voted for bush twice.

Also, the poll shows Palin's favorability caving among women. Newsflash to McCain and Bush voters: Pandering for female votes only works if you put up a candidate females can respect.

Women's perception of Palin has become increasingly negative. On Sept. 8th, Palin had a 47 percent favorable rating among women and a 19 percent unfavorable; now her favorable rating among the group is down to 30 percent, while her unfavorable has risen to 34 percent.

Don't worry. History will vindicate him. You just wait.

Perpetual War and Fear Mongering.

Record increases in government spending while cutting taxes to the wealthy.

$9 ($11?)Trillion Dollar National Debt.

Privatizing profits while socializing the bailouts of failed corporations.

Record high gas prices

No attempt at energy conservation or alternative energy

Rising medical costs and rising costs for prescription drugs.

Record Bank Failures and Record Home Forclosures.

Invasion of Privacy, and disregard for our Constitution.

Repeal of Habeas Corpus and personal privacy.

Politicalization of the Justice Department.

Degradation of our Infrastructure.

Decline in US stature and respect of the World Community.

What is there to vindicate?

Perpetual War and Fear Mongering.

Record increases in government spending while cutting taxes to the wealthy.

$9 ($11?)Trillion Dollar National Debt.

Privatizing profits while socializing the bailouts of failed corporations.

Record high gas prices

No attempt at energy conservation or alternative energy

Rising medical costs and rising costs for prescription drugs.

Record Bank Failures and Record Home Forclosures.

Invasion of Privacy, and disregard for our Constitution.

Repeal of Habeas Corpus and personal privacy.

Politicalization of the Justice Department.

Degradation of our Infrastructure.

Decline in US stature and respect of the World Community.

What is there to vindicate?

I was being sarcastic my friend. Sorry if I did not convey that well. And I thought i did a pretty good job...

I was being sarcastic my friend. Sorry if I did not convey that well. And I thought i did a pretty good job...

I think it's difficult to tell from a newer poster whether they are being serious or sarcastic... so glad to hear that you weren't serious... I might've thought stoner made another nic :lol:

Bush sets new historic low disapproval for Presidents

As with most things in life...doing the right thing isn't always the most popular thing.

Polls, schmolls. Outside of the methane-breathing, libbie, rhetoric-spewing, conspiracy theorists...Bush will go down as one of the better POTUSs of all-time.

wow, almost as low as this democratic congress

Hey, don't worrry about it, Andrew.

Plenty of hate to spread around.

It's easy enough to hate both equally.

In fact, I'm having no problem feeling the same level of contempt for the Judicial branch as I already feel for the executive and legilative branches.

It took all three of them screwing up to get us to this point, believe me.

What does that say for Congress. We got two guys running for President that serve Congress. Talk about leadership. They have a lower approval rating than the President. Bah-Whack and McDummie served part of the worst Congress in a long time.

wow, almost as low as this democratic congress

You mean the Congress that is going to be MORE DEMOCRATIC after November? Hhhhmmmm, you think maybe the American Public is finally beginning to understand it is the stonewalling on the other side of the isle that is dragging Congress down? It will become pretty clear after the November election which party sucks.

You mean the Congress that is going to be MORE DEMOCRATIC after November? Hhhhmmmm, you think maybe the American Public is finally beginning to understand it is the stonewalling on the other side of the isle that is dragging Congress down? It will become pretty clear after the November election which party sucks.

Ya funny how this Congress has given the President pretty much all the things they claimed they wouldn't when they ran for office. And then you brain dead retard claim it is cause the Republicans forced them.

Ok bright one, provide us a list of bills that Republicans FORCED the Democrats to pass. A list of bills of the Republicans PREVENTED the Democrats from passing? Come on, can not be to hard, it has only been 2 years.

Explain again, real slow fr us rednecks, how the Senate blocked everything cause the dems did not have 60 votes, YET for the previous 6 years the Republicans with out 60 votes got things done?

Explain do us dumbies how the democrats did not REALLY control what bills even got into committee to be considered and how their majority in every committee couldn't ensure a bill they did not want couldn't prevent it.

Some of us ACTUALLY understand HOW the Government works you retard.

Sarg, for six frigin years bush let the GOP sheep in Congress run roughshod over the American tax payer. Not even ONCE did he veto a spending bill.

We are now paying for it, aren't we? Yup, we began fighting the most expensive war(s) the country has been involved in and your boy decided to push through the GOP controlled congress a huge tax reduction for the upper tax brackets. That coupled with the continual "deregulation" calls for the GOP has nearly bankrupted the country.

I could go on but I need to getback to work so I can pay more taxes so we can afford to pay China back for all the red ink that has appeared since the republicans have been running the show.

Forum List

Back