Bush Seeks Financial Regulation Overhaul

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Bush administration is proposing a sweeping overhaul of the way the government regulates the nation's financial services industry from banks and securities firms to mortgage brokers and insurance companies.

That’s hilarious, after years of Bush and his cronies manipulating the markets and taking advantage of the middle class with predatory lending practices, now he wants to put a stop to it. He was fine with the program when his lobbyist and cronies where bilking people out of billions of dollars, now that he’s in his final months in office, he wants to put on like he’s a clean Joe..
This is the equivalent to O.J starting a domestic abuse program…what a pathetic joke.
If you quote from a published source, you must include a link to that source. Please review the rules for posting on this site: http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=47455.

It won't let me, it says I don't have enough posts..I get this message.....
You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more.
It's all over the net, anyone who wishes can find it easily..go to yahoo../ap/080329/fed_overhaul.html
You cannot cite a URL until you have posted fifteen times. And you cannot quote material from another site unless you include a link to the URL. Thus to follow the rules, please post fifteen times before you quote material from another site.

Forum List

Back