Bush Promises to Nuke Iran

"I have justified our actions ethically plenty of times, and have not once heard a good argument that refutes it." lolololololol You can't justify your own existence, gunny. How could you possibly justify a freaking nuclear war?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

The "admin" thing has really screwed your mind up, hasn't it?
This is the kind of psychotic drive-by that we expect from this loser. He can not successfully debate anyone, so he drives-by late at night and tags threads with the nonsensical garbage that is decaying in his otherwise empty skull.

"I have justified our actions ethically plenty of times, and have not once heard a good argument that refutes it." lolololololol You can't justify your own existence, gunny. How could you possibly justify a freaking nuclear war?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

I especially like this part of his quote-------(We do not occupy Iran brutally. The brutality comes from Islamic extremists waging a war of terror against their own people and us.)

We are occupying Iran??????????

I'm kind of funny about not supporting people who lob missiles at my people. And I get kind of offended when someone like you, who talks about "oh, I'm a pacifist", I love everyone"... then says violence is ok, so long as it's against Israel.

Um, yeah. You take everything out of context and put words in mouth so that you have a reason to be angry. It's okay, come down off the ledge, we will forgive you.

Um, yeah. You take everything out of context and put words in mouth so that you have a reason to be angry. It's okay, come down off the ledge, we will forgive you.

Have you figured out the difference between the Palenstinian Territories and Pakistan yet?

Didn't think so. I figure you're just annoyed because you can't contradict a single thing I raised.

I believe Iran, it seemed to be miscommunication but I never got the feeling they were trying to attack our ship. Noam Chomsky is insane to say we are an outlaw nation because we 'threaten' another nations and threats are against the (UN) 'law'. Noam pledges alliegence to the United Nations rather then the United States apparently.

In other words, you don't REALLY have an argument, just lame shit.

Are you suggesting that we have occupied IRAN?

Did you or did you not make that statement???

Forum List

Back