Bush Pardon for I. Lewis "Scooter" Lbby.

ROFL... the classic default CONCESSION...

And that friends is all there is to eviscerating left-think conspiracies... simply bend them over incontrovertible reason and they fold up like cocktail napkin, soiled, soaked and completely useless.

hey moonbat, argue with the court filings of CIA documents. then go back to your imaginary world where you battle the big bad leftist boogy man.

half the time I think your kind and the so called leftists on the internet are the handful of de-institutionalized misfits who have the right not to take their medications and who exercise that right on a daily basis.

The "WE" tactic is for the weak and deluded: "And that friends..."

:cuckoo:

even rarer, is a covert CIA operative being listed in Who's who.

Side Issue in the Plame Case: Who Sent Her Spouse to Africa?

first: you take the word of a poster with moonbatty views, lingo and logic over court filings of unclassified CIA documents...evidence submitted to the courts by Fitzgerald? do you know how that other poster is making you look? think about it. I have been nothing but respectful and open in this thread. what has pubichair-in-mouth-ious done?

one: here is where your link leads:
picture116qc7.png
um, did you miss that that was an AD?
and the story was wrapped around it?

:lol:
come on dev

ROFL... the classic default CONCESSION...

And that friends is all there is to eviscerating left-think conspiracies... simply bend them over incontrovertible reason and they fold up like cocktail napkin, soiled, soaked and completely useless.

hey moonbat, argue with the court filings of CIA documents. then go back to your imaginary world where you battle the big bad leftist boogy man.

half the time I think your kind and the so called leftists on the internet are the handful of de-institutionalized misfits who have the right not to take their medications and who exercise that right on a daily basis.

The "WE" tactic is for the weak and deluded: "And that friends..."

:cuckoo:
btw, PI is not a moonbat, thats a lefty thing, if anything he is a wingnut.

get it right

even rarer, is a covert CIA operative being listed in Who's who.

Side Issue in the Plame Case: Who Sent Her Spouse to Africa?

first: you take the word of a poster with moonbatty views, lingo and logic over court filings of unclassified CIA documents...evidence submitted to the courts by Fitzgerald? do you know how that other poster is making you look? think about it. I have been nothing but respectful and open in this thread. what has pubichair-in-mouth-ious done?

one: here is where your link leads:
um, did you miss that that was an AD?
and the story was wrapped around it?

come on dev

I just thought it was fun.

the ad popped up first and I thought....'How appropriate.'

Not reading through all the post. Assuming to my detriment that cons are feeling wronged that he was not pardoned. Liberal posters offended from the first.

Bush, unlike what I would expect, either judged him guilty or didn't back him. I'd be surprised with the later.

Not reading through all the post. Assuming to my detriment that cons are feeling wronged that he was not pardoned. Liberal posters offended from the first.

Bush, unlike what I would expect, either judged him guilty or didn't back him. I'd be surprised with the later.

Wrong. This liberal is not offended at all. I was surprised that Bush judged the man unworthy and went against the wishes and pleas of Cheney and the right.

Bush has his ways. So Fitz was correct and I would bet if Bush thought Libby was a fall guy he would've pardoned him in a New York second.

Forum List

Back