bush owns the queen

Talk to your doctor about you conflictions, martin.

ask anyone on this board, I care about facts and the truth. I have had many conversations with people. Infact, im not sure if we should stay or go in iraq, im conflicted, and mainly I feel that way because of maineman and others, who have talked to me about it. Im very open minded :), and dont care if im right or wrong. I believe the truth is hidden, and not preety for anyone lol

We are here to talk about political contradictions and the general good being of Americans. As I see it.

I dont know why insult me :eusa_think: . but, i was talking about being conflicted politically. I think we can all arm chair quarterback any president, but at the end of the day, we under-estimate to some degree how hard it is to make the right decision, because we wont have the consequences on our soul.

im all about doing whats right for america.

for example, working together, we could stop our dependance on foreign oil, develop alternative fuel, stop illegal immigration, lessen the deficit, and solve the health care crisis, but its hard to do that if you view another party entirely as the bad guy. I really respect those politicians who put down partisanship and try to do whats right for america, even if we disagree.

My purpose is not to insult you, martin.

I dont know why insult me :eusa_think: . but, i was talking about being conflicted politically. I think we can all arm chair quarterback any president, but at the end of the day, we under-estimate to some degree how hard it is to make the right decision, because we wont have the consequences on our soul.

im all about doing whats right for america.

for example, working together, we could stop our dependance on foreign oil, develop alternative fuel, stop illegal immigration, lessen the deficit, and solve the health care crisis, but its hard to do that if you view another party entirely as the bad guy. I really respect those politicians who put down partisanship and try to do whats right for america, even if we disagree.

I observe the nobility and concern that you hold and merely challenge you to give peace a chance and articulate your contemplations with more passion.

Forum List

Back