Bush Out of Political Capital Over Amnesty

and rsr continues to ignore it. the arab extremists killed 252 of our marines with one truck bomb, and your hero Ronnie ran away with his tail between his legs...and you continue to minimize the empowering effect that cowardice had on our enemies. why IS that?

lok twit, I have said many times that Reagan was wrong for running from the terrorists - much like your guy Clinton did

The bottom line is - Pres Reagan cleaned up a hell of a mess left by Pres Peanut and the Dems

The economy was a wreak and once again, tax cuts worked and brought the economy back

we aren't talking about the economy...we are talking about the enpowerment of Islamic extremism by presidents. And I assert that Reagan did more damage than either of the democrats you mention.

talking about his economic record in such a context is similar to saying "Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?"

we aren't talking about the economy...we are talking about the enpowerment of Islamic extremism by presidents. And I assert that Reagan did more damage than either of the democrats you mention.

talking about his economic record in such a context is similar to saying "Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?"

Funny, at the times the Dems were saying Reagan did the right think

I know you do not want to talk about the economy - libs fucked it up so badly and Pres Reagan fixed it

Funny, at the times the Dems were saying Reagan did the right think

I know you do not want to talk about the economy - libs fucked it up so badly and Pres Reagan fixed it

again...he fixed the economy but completely empowered a generation of terrorists.

and I NEVER said he did the right thing by leaving. I had only been out of Beirut myself for a year.... I was PISSED that Reagan ran away....just like I was pissed at Carter for not leveling Tehran.

But what Reagan did was MUCH worse. Tehran took a couple dozen diplomats hostage. Terrorists in Beirut KILLED hundreds of our warriors.

Reagan ran away from THAT. Huge mistake.

again...he fixed the economy but completely empowered a generation of terrorists.

and I NEVER said he did the right thing by leaving. I had only been out of Beirut myself for a year.... I was PISSED that Reagan ran away....just like I was pissed at Carter for not leveling Tehran.

But what Reagan did was MUCH worse. Tehran took a couple dozen diplomats hostage. Terrorists in Beirut KILLED hundreds of our warriors.

Reagan ran away from THAT. Huge mistake.

On that we agree

Clinton empowered terrorists when he fled from Somalia

Tel me again what Bill did as the naked bodies of our dead troops were dragged threought the streets?

On that we agree

Clinton empowered terrorists when he fled from Somalia

Tel me again what Bill did as the naked bodies of our dead troops were dragged threought the streets?

how many dead americans in Somalia? how many dead marines in Beirut?

you tell ME which event had the more empowering impact on islamic extremists

as usual, you will never say anything bad about any Dem

Bill's inaction gave OBL the inspiration to give us 9-11

having a tough time answering a simple question, I see?

that is chronic with you, isn't it?

Id have to say respectfully, that clinton and reagan f***ed up with terrorism.

reagan, left when the tough got going...

clinton, knew when obl was afghanistan, and watching as u.s. embassies got bombed.

both sucked on terrorism in my opinion.

Nothing personal, but what does it help to point fingers.

I see a long pattern of america making stupid mistakes with terrorism and war

probably all the way back to 1964 atleast.

No offense to you rsr and maineman, and if you like, please tell me where im wrong.

clinton, knew when obl was afghanistan, and watching as u.s. embassies got bombed.

No offense to you rsr and maineman, and if you like, please tell me where im wrong.

I agree, clinton hid behind NATO during times of Bin Ladens rise to power and during the Bosnia crisis. Similar to how President Bush is hiding behind the African Union with the Darfur genocides. At least clinton kept most of his promises though, and had a high IQ. Ofcourse Its clear now that you dont need a high IQ to be president.

I do not remember what clinton's promises were, so i cant speak on that issue, for i am an ignorant fool on that, BUT... I find this post by VINTIJ one of the best posts ive read in awhile and definently worth positive rep because its true, and brilliant :).

I agree, clinton hid behind NATO during times of Bin Ladens rise to power and during the Bosnia crisis. Similar to how President Bush is hiding behind the African Union with the Darfur genocides. At least clinton kept most of his promises though, not to mention his IQ is much much higher than Bush's. Ofcourse I think we made it clear that you dont need to have a high IQ to be president.

Unlike twit man - I admit Reagan made a mistake

Twit man is still kissing Clinton's ass and will not admit his running away from Somalia

Now he is trying to pass off Reagans mistake from over 20 years ago is worse then Clinton's

I never suggested that the Somalia action did not embolden Islamic extremists. I only ask you to consider which of the following emboldened them more and by a significant margin:
1. Reagan running away immediately after nearly 250 Marines were slaughtered while on a peacekeeping mission.
2. Clinton leaving Somalia after less than two dozen soldiers were killed while on a humanitarian mission.
3. Carter allowing Iranians to take 63 diplomats hostage - and then later return them.

I never suggested that the Somalia action did not embolden Islamic extremists. I only ask you to consider which of the following emboldened them more and by a significant margin:
1. Reagan running away immediately after nearly 250 Marines were slaughtered while on a peacekeeping mission.
2. Clinton leaving Somalia after less than two dozen soldiers were killed while on a humanitarian mission.
3. Carter allowing Iranians to take 63 diplomats hostage - and then later return them.

so something that happened more then 20 years ago - made the terrorists more deadly then Clinton running away a few years before 9-11

Liberal logic on display once again

so something that happened more then 20 years ago - made the terrorists more deadly then Clinton running away a few years before 9-11

Liberal logic on display once again

of COURSE it did. arabs have long memories...they are still passionate about the crusades. Reagan running away like a coward from 250 warriors being slaughtered made a huge impression on them.

of COURSE it did. arabs have long memories...they are still passionate about the crusades. Reagan running away like a coward from 250 warriors being slaughtered made a huge impression on them.

Twit Man will never stop kissing that liberal ass no matter what they say or do - regardless of the facts

Twit Man will never stop kissing that liberal ass no matter what they say or do - regardless of the facts

why can't you ever debate issues? why do you run away from everything? I have SAID that I knew that Somalia emboldened the enemy. I merely assert that Reagan's actions significantly embolden them more. and you cannot accept that.

and WHY can you not accept that? Because you refuse to take Bush's dick out of your mouth long enough to admit that his war in Iraq is ill-advised, ill-conceived, abysmally executed, and counterproductive...

and you refuse to take appropriate ownership for the failures of republicans.

but such behavior has really become your calling card.

why can't you ever debate issues? why do you run away from everything? I have SAID that I knew that Somalia emboldened the enemy. I merely assert that Reagan's actions significantly embolden them more. and you cannot accept that.

Te 20 year difference is what blows your argument and ass out of the water

and your liberal bias also plays apart in your judgement

Forum List

Back